Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 85306

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] PAYSAFECARD DONT WORK ? FOK HELP PLZ

[Copy link] 4/226

Posted on 2017-12-28 06:12:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello dear member and voyage century team and also FoK
i try to buy IM with paysafecard as payment option !! and i spend 65 euro to put on my paysafe acc and when i try to pay with my paysafe its it is not supported !!! so Paysafecard is not supporting IGG anymore ?? lets say this ... but what happen with my money ?? if IGG dont support paysafe anymore ? why IGG has paysafecard as a payment option ??? i just lost 65 euro for nothing ! pls  help !! 
Thanks in advance!!

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-28 08:22:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Use bitcoin, is better;)

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2017-12-28 08:28:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem is i put 65 euro on my paysafe account cause i saw that IGG has paysafe in my country ! but when i try to pay  its dosent not support  and  now i cant do nothing !

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-28 11:50:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG is LAZY
they just disable the ability to check mark the option/ fill the radio button and do not remove the option.

The only way to really tell which option you can use it to actually click the radio button in front of the option.

So now you have money on the card and can not use it for VCO.

You are lucky 65 Euro = $77.70 US dollars...
I would just use the card elsewhere and buy your mom or dad a birthday present with it.

Though you can probably contact the pay safe company and see if you can get a refund but read their terms and conditions first and see if it will penalize you if you try to do so.

or  maybe you can use it in a different game?

I would apologize for IGG's laziness but I'm not an actual employee so can't do anything about it.
I agree it is very misleading that there is no statement to "click the radio button to of each option to see what payment method is accepted".

All you can try to do is write customer support and tell them that them having the logo on the page made you waste 65 Euro that they COULD HAVE HAD.
(IGG only fixes /does things when they realize they are losing money)

- Ele

ps  I think it is the lazy programmers... they seem to use a template for many countries that is similar offering all the same pay options... then activate the ones that will work for each country.
Only some of the larger more westernized countries seem to have their own templates.

(Quick look up through letter B... only Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil and Bulgaria have different templates  and the only difference in the template for those 5 is the instant banking option... these templates you must also click the radio button to see what will be accepted)

Signature
Chinese New Year and Spring Festival  -  Year of the Dog
February 15 - 21, 2018

Posted on 2017-12-28 11:50:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

i always use paysafecards and can say 100% that it is working.
It is expensive as fuck cause IGG let us pay all fees and dont care about the exchange rate Dollar/euro like they do at paypal (which is kinda stupid) but it works.

To be honest i have no fakin clue about this paysafecard accounts cause who is so crazy to use that? either you wanna give away your personal data and can use paypal or you dont want companies freely collect everything and you use paysafecards..... but mypaysafecard account is just an expensive and stupid paypal atleast if you wanna buy stuff in VCO.....

Also i have to say that i made different experience than ledhed.... my points arrive always maximum 2min after i payed(usally the second after i payed).
I never had a failed transaction and especially my money was never taken away without i got stuff.....

What you can do now:
1. check if still money on your paysafecard account
2. check if still money on your paysafecards
3. check if you rlly did not got IM yet
4. write a support ticket and explain problem with date and time

Kind Regards

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......