Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 84586

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] Hot Sale Request; 150 Unbind tool

[Copy link] 8/220

Posted on 2017-12-06 17:10:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can we get 150 unbind Tool at Hot Sale fun? please

Long time ago we dont get that and i would like to buy some of them...

Thanks alot.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-08 04:08:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

unbind tool is put on sale once a month (usually)...

for the last 5 hot sales it was in...the sale start dates are usually the 19th or, 20th, or 21st

(prior to that the dates are more random.)

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Day
Monday, December 25, 2017
Posted on 2017-12-08 18:22:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

-push-
well same for me, i will buy 1-2 150 unbounds, just waiting for the Hotsale.
who knows if FoK not do it for this weekend :D

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-08 22:27:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

May I add pills for pets in hot sale please?

Revival Pill & Medicine aswell

Thnx

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2017-12-09 05:47:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

well new hotsale is out but only 3 items in it.
if FunOfKing read this, pls also add "150 unbind tool"

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-09 10:54:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

4 items actually 
probably so few because refining items are on sale... they figure that's enough.

Signature
Christmas Day
Posted on 2017-12-11 04:32:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

sigh... next hotsale and again no unbound tool...
does IGG realy not even want the money if ppl wanna spend it?

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-11 12:29:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I seem to remember that IGG  sales can only have so many of each item be on sale each month or maybe even each year...
What those items and numbers are exactly IDK.

And yes  it is probably a sales ploy handed down from above... "wetting your appetite" for an item on sale... but not offering enough of them, so that if you really want more... you will have to pay pay full price.

as I have said earlier the 150 unbinds seem to go on sale each month around the 19th, 20th 21st of the month.

They put between 5 and 20 on sale.
(can not tell how many sales were refreshed but probably the sales that had 5 and 10 were)
The last few months only 15 or 20 were put on sale... POSSIBLY? to eliminate the labor of having to refresh sales items.

Just for amount idea I went through all the sales of Expert unbinding tools for the last year Dec 2016-Nov 2017...
a total of 155 were for sure on sale (again no idea how many may have been refreshed).

That's an average of selling just under 13 per month.

so wouldn't be surprised if they are only allowed to put on sale an average of 15 per month (180 total per year).
or perhaps they get 200 per year that's  16.66 per month.
so something like that.

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Day
Posted on 2017-12-12 13:58:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you do a search in the news pages for Expert unbind...  you can see all the dates that there have been sales....

it is just the last 4 or 5 months that it has been consistently on those dates.
I do not think it was actually PLANNED to be that way,  but probably as a labor saving move Fok decided to put max amounts for sale 1x a month..

since he started with similar dates back in summer ...the winter holiday was probably not on his mind.  And who knows he may be saving whats left to sell for a winter holiday blow out or some type of sale for christmas... or we can hope <grin>

Generally in Asia, Christmas is not celebrated like it is in the western world.  It is not a huge Holiday for them (if even celebrated at all) so having people work at support should not be an issue. [I can not find confirmation  but most likely - our support people are located in China at the Fhuzou location]  Christmas is NOT an Official holiday in China.

Their big holiday will be Chinese New Year/ Spring festival week (Starts February 16)  and that is when support will be hard to find.

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Day