Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 84586

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Discussion] Some reports have been dealt

[Copy link] 10/958

Posted on 2017-11-27 03:23:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

some haven't .
because it depends on what kind of problem it is.

some1 using bug and the evidence is clear will be dealt in short time

some bug ,it depends on Mr Snail's work.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-27 09:33:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes i see. Never fix bugs why report.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-27 10:17:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

hey  Mr.Funofking  , if you ban people for using bug from 170 ini, what about the rest from MMP? 

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-27 10:22:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

open battleground session again

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-27 12:13:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

obviously what ppl don't understand  is the usage of these bugs in pvp witch ruin the fun of the game  specially ares and Crete do you even wonder why the assistance in Crete have been drooping  lots  cause of these bug ruining the fun.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-27 16:36:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

What is so evident to us that IGG don't do anything about it. You know this fact for months and nothing has changed. FOK, can you push from your side IGG that this issue would be resolved. It looks kinda stupid, that they sending you every now and again to repeat same statement over and over again. Why waste so much time on this meaningless conversation which can be easily dealt from your side? Can't it be simply suspended boss skill till you manage to sort out bug? Question??? Do you even want to fix the bug in the first place?

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-27 18:38:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

WTB hard punishments for repeated bug users pay with Dollars  (in form of Item Mall buying) feel free to  finally ban people for longer period   who dont have balls to play without bugs  (especially in pvp) jez....

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-11-29 10:22:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

why u bann players and u know there is def trick on new instance and not remove it
and  another thing u MR FOK said before any one can use it inside the instance but relog after leave instance and all do this  
last thing yesterday i hear that Land point refreshed in MMP but after Maintenance my account go in top 1 again so why my account get the old points again i have send msg to GM about this and hope it solve

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-29 17:24:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wait wait, you said "and about AB main yes no need i do with ab alt too easy without this def glitch that u and jades use" blaming others for using it yet you also said "like i said i not use it any more", ANY MORE so you did use it. First how you know if johnny use it or no and second just because you MAYBE don't use it anymore doesn't mean u are clean and can blame others for same bug you used. I wonder where is logic in your sentences.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-07 01:06:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here we go again
will we have Ares event this weekend??  seems some1 is getting ready with some extra defense

Considering GM is giving only 1 day ban... Ithink we all should stack some extra 20k defense for event right??

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys