Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] royal military officer profession skills question

[Copy link] 3/182

Posted on 2017-11-13 00:52:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello I have 10 points remaining in sea battle
0 points remaining in land battle
0 points remaining in production
the land battle and production points are used up is there a way to get more points? ive been putting in points and doing those three things not getting nothing

my royal military officer is at lvl 131

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-13 02:53:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

no you cant get more points, if i remeber correct the maximum amount of points its reached at 125 level. There is a limit to those points on land and sea depending on the prof. RMO have more sea points, EG have more land points, CP have same on land and sea etc etc. The point is to choose the skills according to your game play/knowledge. The only thing that is the same for all profs are the 5 production points

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-13 10:31:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

What you may want to do is use a Rebirth Book (superior) (if you also want to change classes/profession) or a Leath tool (resets your points).
after getting some recommendations on how to build your character.
you can redistribute your points.

*Rebirth book is usually used if you want to change classes/professions but it resets all your profession points to zero AND you do not loose the earned points.
*Rebirth Book (Primary) you loose your earned points.
*Leath tool just resets your points and you stay the same profession/class.

Rebirth books
I know the Rebirth books are available in the item mall; http://vc.igg.com/mall/item_search.php?key=rebirth&x=0&y=0

In Seville (upper dock) the voyage voucher exchange npc has books but you can only get the vouchers on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd of the month after having been logged on in game for many many hours... it's kinda like monthly pay

I think also the book can be bought with TPC (trade point cards) In Barcelona city.

Leath Tools
From TPC in barcelona

Are rebirth books and Leath tools available anywhere else?
can someone please reply and tell us?

---------------------------------

There are a few different threads on building RMO's and discussions about strength here in the forums:

Building a rmo for pvp

RMO and his Splash Attack

Sea Stunts for RMO

RMO Production Points

RMO Viable weapon Choice's

Any profession better for gameplay

Best Profession and how to set the Land Skill Points

How to change profession class

Best Solo PvP Profession?

- Ele

History side note;  Leath tool  was suppose to be "Leather tool" but I guess is got misspelled by a programmer somewhere more often than it was correctly spelled.

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2017-11-14 19:05:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks very much that's confusing what skills to pick

Signature