Voyage Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 84241

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Discussion] Character Transfer Service Ultra Mega Buggy

[Copy link] 9/292

Posted on 2017-11-12 00:44:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's bug both when you try to transfer yourself and when you want to try to help other to transfer.

It only ask for source server - But later it shows in the form both same server for source than for target - It also has no fields for the name changing.

Really must be fixed soon because it's last days to apply.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-12 01:33:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

i do not think it is open yet/ just name change is open

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-12 03:15:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, right. I thought it was all one same process.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-12 05:34:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

omg ppl should start read announcements.... or the 2pages long guide by ele  in forums if they have problems+.+

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-11-12 10:37:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

its actually not a guide its in the announcements..

I update it every time i get more info and how the various transfer and name bugs / problems work.

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2017-11-12 11:21:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

to fix it scroll down down if you have problems during TRANSFER time November 14- 20

LINK:
scroll down a bit to see how to fix if you cant enter back up names

---------------------------------

fixed link
edited - also its not a DSOFA POST.. just some text i copied into my post plus a better in depth explanation/ steps on how to do it that i figured out
*edit*  the inspect element "program" has changed a bit. Most of that "guide" has been rewritten as of 11/12/2017 (today).   - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-12 14:30:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

***EDIT ****

The "Help the others to transfer" page is kind of confusing...

This page you can send your credits to friends/other accounts so that they may transfer.

For the person giving the credits:
in "Account name" you put your friends account name
Credits will be withdrawn from what ever account you are logged onto when you submit this form.

When your friend accepts your credits they get sent to the transfer page that has the  spot to put in former and wanted names.

- Ele

Signature
Halloween

Posted on 2017-11-12 18:08:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Works fine for me on the latest Firefox version 56.0.2.

Make sure you're not using any adblockers, script blockers, tracker blockers etc. Since the validation of the form is done via javascript, its very likely it got blocked by some browser addon you have installed.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-11-12 22:51:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

just to clarify...

I am talking about the "help the others to transfer page"
NOT the "I want to transfer character page"

I am using Firefox 56.0.2 (64-bit)

***EDIT***

OK I TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD IGG's INSTRUCTIONS
Account name is your friends account name

IF you put your account name in it will send the message that you sent your self credits.... so just "refuse" the offer if you accidentally do this.

- Ele

Signature
Halloween

Posted on 2017-11-13 12:36:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can only change your name if it has an illegal character, otherwise it wont show up.

Having two characters on Zheng He. One has an illegal name and the other one doesn't.

Going to I want to transfer option and picking Zheng He as the Source server, it only gives me an option to change one characters name. Coincidentally, its the one with illegal character in his name.

So as far as I'm concerned, this is working just fine. If your name doesn't appear here, then it means the system doesn't recognize your name as illegal and you have no need to change it, so it doesn't even give you an option.

On other hand, back in 2015 I already paid twice to have my alts name changed. 2 years later, it still hasn't been changed, but they took my credits. So this whole thing is a scam anyways...

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com