Voyage Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 84241

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Fixed] Character stuck in front of Zhigu Port

[Copy link] 4/201

Posted on 2017-11-10 11:34:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

So, I just logged on after not playing for....I think multiple years and my character is stuck in front of Zhigu Port. I have no idea how I got there. I can not move or do anything. Is there any way to get unstuck? 

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-10 13:10:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Zighu was redesigned few years ago thats why you are there now.
What you can directly as player try:

1.  go Ingame Item mall to Item Type and buy "explortion card" for 50.000silver and right click it. If you lucky after 10sec you end in tavern
2. if 1. not work try to join low lvl land BG (at saturday) but only works if you have enough points...maybe after you done 1 BG you get respawned on live server somewhere else
3. if 1 and 2 not work (or you to weak for try the 2.) just make a new char cause your old char is probably as strong as a 48hrs old new char anyway:)

Kind regards

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-11-10 13:28:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you, your first suggestion wsorked perfectly! 
Has leveling gotten so easy in the recent years? If yes, what would be the fastest way to reach 140?

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-10 14:29:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

btw which server you play at and nickname? if you want send me PM in forums with name and server if we are same server can help you maybe

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-11-10 20:55:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just buy a book for 200 points and I am 140 in an instant . But you still need the silver to go buy the 140 gear ( if this is possible after updates ) in Seville at tiger totem exchange .
 Last time I did this I had only the issue of the weapons being " costly " the gear is or was very reasonable . As I find more inactive alts I have left all over the game , I tend to bring them up to 140 as they often are use as stoarage or to test in game . Then of course because farming mats is not really a " thing " anymore as crafting and planting and so on have vanished for the most part as we knew it in the past . many alts are just forgotten unless used to spam free stuff or lunch etc. They are not used . I have other reasons to use alts , such as checking all servers without logging in old legacy GM account . Players are too busy laughing to say much so my being a newb is often much more useful if I need check problems for players etc. Or just check how a new player must act to get back into the game or activate old account and check to see what happens after . For some they came back BECAUSE of old account they may have worked hard to grind out and find out it is useless is a BAD thing , so advice to START over with a new guy , although correct in theory , neglects the facts that a person may have all the memories of the game in an OLD created toon and if they need make a new one , it is a deal breaker as the link to game is then erased .  I know what this is about as I listen in game to returning players and often they tell me about returning for the CHARACTER they left , the game being secondary . 
 SG would rather you skip all the steps and go right into the area that is very expensive and build up from there .
 This very stupid as they lose the player that has invested in the ACCOUNT they had NOT the game itself . They should like other games provide old accounts a " power up " as a reward for returning . This way they KEEP old players and accomplish the goal of catching back into the rat wheel of grinding again.
 But being lazy they say " make a new account " , this is when old players often say " nahh you can FO cya , " I tried " . Then another one bites the dust and the base shrinks further.

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]