Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 83582

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Discussion] Golden Tower For Tank Users

[Copy link] 15/842

Posted on 2017-10-06 14:28:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

i have Idea for FOK and i hope it be done so tank can play in Golden tower Specially when the new levels comes
i know this will be hard for him cuz he not change game setting but this will be nice to make lot of players can be happy on tank gear
My Idea is
only remove the buff for 2 min in Golden tower cuz tanks can do it and problem is this buff or make it more than 2 min so we can manage to go high lvls

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-06 19:37:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

So basically make them AFK bosses, since once you reach 400 DR - bosses will hit you 1s so you can just put passive on and sit afk
Golden Tower is meant to be a challenge for unique individual to test his power and it will stay that way

Tank gear is already overpowered in PvP and will be just worse in future, more as unkillable "race". That's why Chinese released axes with 3k attack and 35 critical strike base, because ROGs is the only way to kill them.
Can't have it all, be both perfect set for pvp and pve.

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-10-06 21:27:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Golden Tower 70+ will be much more easy as tank with Sands of Time then using Hitter Set.
You will see when patch is here :)
So no need to make it even more easy.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-07 02:48:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

so the golden tower make only for hitter
what about tanker they need same some thing to be solo and they can do it but this way now more lvls coming to game and tank can't go lvl 60 cuz no way he will go more than this with tank gear until change drills at least again

KratosAurion

there no sands in the game its removed and it not need tank to use it 
u only need tank armor

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-07 05:23:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

we need a Team Golden Tower please as well then... for AB's   ..... Healing AB's with SP drills and healing set have no chance in GT and get huge hits but they can heal nice...make the NPC hit harder but make possible to go in as 2man team

lulz

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-10-07 13:14:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a simple solution make a second set for hitting like most of us tanks have done tanks need 2 sets so stop crying about its not fair get off ur backside and do something about it and make a second set, you chose to go tank for the instance thats your problem not FoK`s !!

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-07 23:51:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hahaha

So.... Champ goes tank and wants the game to change so he can keep farming GT LOL

Anything else u wanna beg for??

Maybe ask IGG compensation for that too

Grow up already... its like asking to put Tornado in AB profession skill just because u wanna go AB... ROFL

-

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2017-10-08 12:14:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Pretty sure that timer has to be removed by the developer and I don't see that happening.

Anyways, I don't like this idea either. The timers are making tower so challenging. Some levels are especially relying on timer mechanics (the ones with 1 minute). Removing them would make it too easy.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-10-08 15:59:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

humm sound like voyage century champ or idk if is troll tread lol, but this is like clown joke, tbh none told you to go tank you did your self so deal with it like everyone else.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-08 23:26:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

just the funny thing that all that answer is hitter so they not care so they just joke

Signature