Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 83582

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] not enough modification stones in game

[Copy link] 8/396

Posted on 2017-09-29 07:41:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK in the actual situation in game modification stone are not enough in game for player to beat old content and new content better work on bring dragon Max back event that actually reward common player instead the top ones.

Stop spending your time in dumb investigation on 4th boss on yizhou there nothing to look at it.

add more modification stones even if can by bgs.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-29 08:05:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah add mod stones to daily chests or increase drop rate in crete event or make 2x/week euro ares event.....

i am not fan of dragon max event though :D

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-09-29 12:20:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree about Max event with Kort, i'm not fan of it either, it's free stuff for no effort. So rather put 300 modification stones to Free lunch at this point than Max.

But we are in desperate need of modification stones, something must be done, either bring new Golder Tower levels, increase drops rate by 2-3 times from Crete boxes, make Ares event every week or just add good free lunches, because we getting scraps from what we actually need right now

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-09-29 14:46:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

all of this things are good and i am with max event or more euro event
but i am not with make it in more lvls in Golden tower
because golden tower is made only for hitter tank can't go there so if he make in golden tower that mean its only for hitter
so all other idea is good not golden tower one

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-29 23:42:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Max Event rewards should also be upgraded. Imagine how much modification stones you need till you max out your generals it´s an tremendous amount.
This stones should also drop in Daily quests

Signature
Become the best  version of yourself
Posted on 2017-10-01 08:36:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

ares event is retarded ssrly retarded put the dragon max event on tired begin in same team with bunch of alts for ares that just die at spawn point.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-02 03:06:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

modifications stones is mandoatory at this moment in game, unless we manage to get good stats in general equipment the instanse will still be doable from a very small group. How hard it is to put euro ares and max event every week?? and put in dayly quests modifications and gulch gold fragments???

About the max event that jedas say no effort well i can say also that euro ares is like crete. Same people get more boxes all the time and those are the ones that actually dont need them. If you see the top 5 usually are the ones that already do the 3rd boss so whats the point of making the strong even strongest??? Also there is the part of the tanks being screwed in this game. You cant do instanse without decent tank but, they have no chance in euro ares, they cant do tower etc etc. (and no, DD and sontang atm are not considered average tanks to give them as example)

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-02 03:39:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

They don't want us to max our chars quickly. Their intention is to keep this patch going for two years, hence the reason why is everything so scarce.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-10-02 09:38:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not gonna lie i got this after 2 clicks, thought peoples we're just unlucky about never getting red/orange stats. Like everyone else i then saw it's a miracle getting red stats. 8months later it's still the SAME stats. It's desperating with the speed we are getting mod stones.

Signature