Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 84539

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] [solved] contacting gm's

Close [Copy link] 8/362

Posted on 2017-09-27 10:24:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

I need snail/vco to reply to an email I sent to voyagegm@igg.com with regards to an old account.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-27 13:09:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

contact email support ( and get a ticket number).
really the only support we have is the email support which at times defaults to Funofking himself.

People have said that the 2 email address we have never get answered... they may read them but there is no way to know unless perhaps (haven't heard of any one trying this) you use Outlook (or some other secondary email program) which can request a message read/opened return email.

I would like to know; has anybody written to either of the 2 email addresses and gotten and answer?
If you did get and answer which email address worked?

at least with email support you can tell if someone has read your message.
though they too often never answer.

-----------

EMAIL and get a TICKET SUPPORT LINK :  http://service.igg.com/
you will have to sign in again as this is a different forum from ours.
so don't be scared by the error message

EMAIL  Direct SUPPORT LINK : voyagegm@igg.com

Complaints & Suggestions : complaint@igg.com

- Ele

---------

ps.  here for you ted

Signature
Christmas Eve
Monday, December 25, 2017
Posted on 2017-09-28 04:26:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

sadly I cannot use the service center as i do not have a character on a server because i am not in the position were i own a computer and cannot download the game on any computer(s) that i have access to.

so atm the direct support link i used is my only option so far.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-28 11:29:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

ooo kay not sure why you would want to contact a GM (Game manager) or game company if you cant play their games... but maybe you are looking for a job or something...

I do not know what information you are looking for, but
Most companies will not answer questions about people who work for them...

-------------  THINGS TO TRY  -----------------

Do you own a mobile phone??
download one of IGG's mobile phone games or apps and the go through that games online service.
I suggest you try one of the newer games as they are more likely to have live support.
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=IGG.COM&c=apps&hl=en
(make sure the one you download says IGG.COM)

but if you want to work for IGG try:
https://hr.igg.com/
scroll down on that page and there is a long list of IGG  HR (Human Resources) email links for each country.

Also check out the page:
https://www.igg.com/contact/
for several street addresses and further contact emails for business development and Public relations.

Investor Relations contact:
http://investor.igg.com/contact.php

With effect from 7 December 2015, the address of principal place of business of IGG Inc in
PRC will be changed to 20 Jinjishan Road, Jin'an District, Fuzhou, Fujian 350013
http://investor.igg.com/media.php

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Eve
Posted on 2017-09-29 05:12:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

it concerns one of my accounts that I have not used for sometime, i no longer have access the email address i used to create the account and cannot remember the password i used, but obviously i know all the rest of the account info, so i need supports help to recover it.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-29 13:07:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

well you obviously have access to the EvilTed account.

write to support on this account ... asking about info on other account.
You have to give them the address of an email account that you want to be notified on, it does not have to be the one you made the account with.

your problem will be proving that the old account is your account.
usually IGG looks at IP addresses that the old account has used last.
Or if you made multiple Item mall point purchases; they look at the IP that the majority of purchases were made with/on.

Since you do not have your own computer your current IP address will probably not match what ever IP the old account used.

When I look at my account information: http://passport.igg.com/account/profile.php
The only information I can not edit is my "Real Name" and "Date of birth"
everything else can be changed including email addresses and passwords so Unfortunately IGG did not leave themselves much leeway for recovering lost accounts.

I don't know if I should add... my "real name" and "birthday" are not correct on this account AND The spelling and all but first and last number of the date are starred out so I do not know them...probably because this account was made for me by a friend 10+ years ago when I knew almost NOTHING about computers and gaming.
Hopefully you do not have the same situation.

- Ele

PS.   Not sure why you need this old account so badly.
IF it has not been used in over 2 years then most likely it is obsolete.  Unless you had a LOT of unspent Item mall points on the account....
A new character can be leveled to 120 in about 1-2 days, and gets free level 10 and and lvl 11 adventure ship in a quest line. 
Now a days you can even buy an item mall (need service center to "activate" it) "item" that takes your character to 150 immediately.
Link; Profession Level 150 Pack
Also know that with older characters the main quest lines tend to be or get bugged: Because there is no way to quit the major quest lines, often when the quest lines are updated the old characters get stuck.... this does not always happen but it has happened to a few people.

Using an old character actually puts you a bit behind, because if you did the old beginner quest line or any of the quest lines, the total amount of experience and profession points given was a LOT less than it is today...
so your character will be at a leveling disadvantage.
I only use my old characters for mining, fishing etc... because I know they will never be able to catch up to today's players.

Just a FYI

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Eve
Posted on 2017-09-30 04:13:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

the account im trying to recover is lvl 160 RMO, I have spent more than £4000 on it and I gave the relevant info such as my name, the account name and other info in the email I original sent, but they have yet to even reply, and I last used the account 12 months ago.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-30 10:13:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok
so make a screen shot or at least a copy and paste of your current ticket information - from the service center page and put it in the first post of this thread (use "edit" at bottom right of the post)

to see exactly the info to post see
New RULES/ PROCEDURE when asking for FOK's help

since no one will answer this is you last hope.

I am not saying he Will do anything ( there may be some unspoken reason )..

and I wont mention IGG habit of staying quiet when they actually can not do anything on their end.
I don't know if you remember when and ex-moderators son's account was lost.   It was reported within a couple weeks but Igg refused to answer until a month had past then sent a message saying its to late to recover the account.  

so their record on recovering accounts is not so good...  unless you have spent 10s of thousands of dollars. :getlost:

- Ele

ps. for reference 4,000 pounds = 5,359 US dollars = 4,536 Euro

Signature
Christmas Eve
Posted on 2017-10-02 05:59:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok I have managed to recover my accounts so i'll be back in the game soon, hope bootyhunters r still around

Signature