Voyage Online Today: 22    Total Posts: 83652

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] GM We need 155 and 160 pearls more accessible in game

[Copy link] 4/159

Posted on 2017-09-21 19:18:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

So with trading point cards/ exchangable vouchers from london and trading point cards offering all kinds of outdated items. I would like to suggest something practical people will actually use. 

Why have you not put Chalice pearls in the exchangable content for this game?

160 players are not even a big deal anymore you know you have 165 and 168 gear and with the current server numbers n people who cheat instances, BF is not an option for most. I ask you to kindly, Strongly consider putting chalice pearls and maybe even thousand ravine pearls in the NPCs.

If u want people to be hard stuck in low level gear or bored out their mind in 155 and 160 gear waiting for their allies/friends to get the same gear then carry on usual, it will have no impact on Big players and will reduce the gap from top players to low levels that they at least are only 1 or 2 sets behind and not 3 or 4. Expecting people to do 600k BF explo is not practical nor intelligent.

It may even create a little stimulius package in the market place for players of all levels who can sell/trade them.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-21 20:17:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

160 is not a big deal anymore but neither is getting enough points in BF exploration for Chalice pearls. There's hundreds of alts with 500k points done by players just for mithril lakes, drop me a pm if you can come up with 50k points more (550k points needed for 4 pearls) and you can take pearls from my alts.

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-09-21 22:24:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

160 players are not even a big deal anymore you know you have 165 and 168 gear and with the current server numbers n people who cheat instances, BF is not an option for most.

Wouldn't that imply there's more 155 and 160 pearls on sale in Seville?

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-09-22 02:46:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

if u are in MMP server pm me on TheChampIsHere and i have already some for sell

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-22 03:28:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

as you can see in that forums topic there are enough for sale :D

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......