Voyage Online Today: 5    Total Posts: 83583

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Bug on general itens?

[Copy link] 5/260

Posted on 2017-09-20 07:53:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello , just to know if have some any bug i dont know, cause i use more then 500 mods on secound item to try get orange and no way , how this is supost to be fun? can't be only unlucky

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-20 08:08:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

did you try to get a specific stat or only any orange stat?  did you safe any of your stats?(cause saving stats make every try more expensive) which lvl of gear we talk about? lvl 2 or 3 gear? (intermediate or advanced)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-09-20 08:58:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is better try 10 rolls at 1 time and you only save and lock orange 1st

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-20 09:44:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

method is : 

lock 0, find orange (can take 300 600 or more mods, depends on luck) 

then lock orange, find purple / green.

Finding orange by locking 1 will only duplicate the ammount of mod stones you use.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-20 14:40:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Or maybe someone will share his opinion on how best to improve the jewelry for generals. Normal or massive rebuild?
On the orange massive leaves without saving for 90, while spending about 2000 mods, and only once saw the orange attribute. Can it be done through the normal by 9?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-22 10:46:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Essentially there is no difference between normal and massive rebuild, except that massive rebuild does 10 normal rebuilds at one go. This is much quicker if you want to spend huge amounts of modification stones, but since they are scarce, there is really no reason to use massive rebuild. I prefer using normal rebuild because I don't have that many modification stones for massive rebuild. The one downside of massive rebuild is that it basically does 10 tries at once. Even though this scenario is very unlikely, its possible that you get two red stats in two different tries out of those 10 at once, but you can only save one, so the other mod stones you spent are basically wasted, you could have used them on another item.

My method is simple. Basically I keep using normal rebuild till I get an orange stat. Then if I like it, I save it and keep using till I get a purple stat. Once I get it, I lock it and I keep using till I get a green stat. Once all of my items have one orange, one purple and one green stat, I start using normal rebuild on a single item with the worst stats and I'm waiting for a red stat.

Ideally you would want to use mod stones till you get a desired red stat. Then lock it and keep using till you get another desired red stat. Lock that one as well and keep using till you gain the last, third, desired red stat. This is of course the ideal way to do this, but this probably takes around 100 000 modification stones to achieve, per item. Since no one has that many modification stones, the first method is the preferred method to gain some quick stats for the lowest possible price.

Of course these two methods above apply for advanced equipment. If you are doing intermediate or primary equipment, then you don't really want to waste that many modification stones. You would use them on an intermediate piece till you get any orange stat. It doesn't matter if its sea or land because you are going to upgrade that item and you will reroll those stats anyways. So basically use till you get any orange stat, lock, use till you get any purple stat, lock that one as well and lastly, use till you get any green stat.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com