Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 83155

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Discussion] Legendary Genrals

[Copy link] 19/723

Posted on 2017-09-14 02:44:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

i thought you where saying in public you dont care about generals, and that you would buy the cards when they will cost 10mil each. So sit and wait no need to farm

And also its really weird that people complain about drop when they are farming afk... thats why the drop rate in NA is small, no effort needed. so actually thats not farming, thats doing nothing and sleeping/having coffee or whatever else and maybe you will get lucky and get something

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 05:35:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are Other Quest Cards for other Generals too if i remember correct.
I guess FoK will put them in 1by1 and it will get easier and easier to farm cards. Same as he hopefully will put in Serpent Stones, Refined Iron and maybe some Bronze Medals somewhere ingame in the future.
Always new stuff is harder to get like 165 atm, but at same point it get easier. Remember the Legendary Generals from taverns.... 1 in 3months....now you can get e.g. 5 a day with the cards.... in 1year might be 20 a day.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-09-14 06:29:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

i opend around 90 card to get 5 star x 3 general which i wanted skill...

so.. to get nice 5 star general skill.. rate 3% i guess.

it s painfull... but needed

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 07:28:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

i used arround 300-350 card to get 5 stars healing/hammer/tornado head, so good luck.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 07:55:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Those cards is nothing new in VCO - requires hard farming and luck, that's how all game is.
You're not alone who needs both sea and land generals and most players working on that already. You say it's too low rate and hard, yet when we look at land forges, to get best lvl5 skills costs 10x more than getting best 5 stars generals. Yet no one complains about it ?
But i'm sure we will get more cards eventually and more chances to obtain them, as every single time, begining is hardest.

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-09-14 09:52:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

I will post 2 posts . one i will answer few people , other one i will explain why legendary generals are past due

First Part
Flamewars =Mayra person with sp drilled main account ,can not do any instance beside farming generals cards with 2 drop with bunch of alts. It is obvious why this person is happy with the way general cards drop. I say she does not even deserve to lecture me on farming for a good reason and keeps saying i farmed comp pros for 100 gold bar ,yes i did and so many others did. 100 gold is nothing when you see people farm that in 1 weekend with 2 drop weapons , her stupidity makes me enjoying insulting her.
Killerondrugs = Jedas person who got his 2 legendary generals in the 1 st week of release of them by killing all ally and enemies and called it he enjoys pvp . Do not you enjoy pvp anymore? i am sure DD will rekt you now dry without lubrication. It is the same person picked another ally member bcs said he used bugs in the past. If you ask me he picked on him only 1 reason prevent him getting stronger . Why not go kill him now too? is not it obvious why he against what i am asking? he got his he does not want others got it 
Jhony think he just got some kind hatred against me  and i will give an example that he gives decision with his feelings not with his brain .He let jedas to his alliance even though he knew quit heavy hitter on his alliance just been butchered at NA   and they  will leave his alliance and they left  and he blamed our side form making alliances unbalanced  .I am sure even he got killed at NA by jedas 1 week ago and next week he in is allince and now his allince is to weak and we just left 1 garbage city for his guild

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 10:20:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Now 2nd part

This game will be very unbalanced when the guys with 165 sets make 168 and max reaction.
The will hit 160 maxxed set chars 100k+ crtical .And i belive they all have 5 star good generals . So when they use hurricane attack 8 160s will just disappear without knowing what hit them. So what all this has to do with legendary generals? 

There are alot of people on mmp who can not pass 1 st boss in new instance. Even if you make tank set you still need generals to get enough dr db to tank and hold agro . I am not saying everyone should pass 3rd boss. I am saying you brought a patch which is heavy demanded on Legendary generals with a lot of people who does not have them. Atackers need db technique crtic to do good dmage there. but you can not get enough without 5 star generals .And tank can not get enough dr/db to tank and hold agro without 5 star generals. I am not bitching (as someone said) for me only. I am doing yizhu till 3 rd boss with 2 people but alot of players can not do it,
An other note .Someone sent a ticket or funofking figured him self that getting 5 star general from npc is high and he reduced that one too. That is why people 1 st week got alot of 5 star generals and next week good luck getting 5 star from very hard to get generals cards
So what happens when you get the general you want?
Still need to max stats on it. How easy it is right?
Still need to 150 gultch gold to make 5th equipment advanced . How easy is i t to get 150 gultch gold right?
Still need lots lotsa modification stones to get stats you want. How easy  is it to get modification stones? i get 100+boxes mostly from crete and around 100 mod stones. Can not imagine people who gets 25 mostly.
And no jedas this not same with weapon recasts thats why no one complain about it. But you do not have enough IQ to realize this .If we can get all mmp players actually vote what i am offering 90%+ will agree what i am saying . and i am sure you going to say yeah everyone wants free stuffs. no one wants it free and most agree that the way they drop now is f cuked up.
Last i will make new posts till i get what i want .It will be the same request till funofking gets what i am saying
Dsofa just for you this one can be left for discussion others i ask politely from all to not post anything . And no i am not going to pm funofking bcs i am smart enough to know that his pm is full of spams from mayra mainly. Here i have better chance to get to funofking

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 11:20:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Drop rate from Irons is decent, can easily collect 10 cards a day if you put work into it.
Don't tell me you have no time to do that, probably till this day you're doing london daily with 40 alts.
Obvious reason why you made this thread is because you keep several accounts afk in NA and not getting too many cards while you sleep, sad story.
Complaining that i did PvP in NA to get my cards ? If you put some basic logic into that, MAYBE that's why FOK put cards on those mobs and not in some instance.. ? So people would revive PvP ? Just a thought.
As you already mentioned your boyfriend DD, he has 3x 5 star generals as he wanted, maybe you put same effort into that.
You probably got no clue how many cards i've opened already and still didn't get 3rd skill which i need, not gonna beg for free cards though.
As someone already posted above, once they release GT 71-80 - they will drop cards, unless you will struggle with that as well

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-09-14 11:30:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

can this please get be muted mods?  posts full of insults , false informations and  false accusations

Edit: Also it is funny that he say he wanna keep open/spamming threads with same topic until FoK answeres and that in new topics nobody is allowed to answer..... lol wtf

anarchy?

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-09-14 12:52:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Been a while since i read something funny like this thread ;) keep up the good work keep up posting :D

*If there is something "free" count me in*

Cheeeeeriooooo!!!!!

Signature