Voyage Online Today: 15    Total Posts: 84256

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Discussion] Legendary Genrals

[Copy link] 19/933

Posted on 2017-09-13 18:26:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Funofking

Do you have any plans to improve general card drops? 
I am Sea and land player
I need 6 general with 5 stars
Do you expecting to farm cards rest of my life?
I play on MMP  french soldier camped hard

If no please tell now so i can sell my account and quit

It is dead game 
 not many left and you making this game more boring

Not to mention Modification Stones

You brought this patch for only 1 team
And you expect rest of us just farm like lifeless

I am not saying you should give new stuffs free
I am saying make old stuffs easy to get atleast

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 19:34:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Iron hand spots are more or less free on workdays, only on weekends some people farm, go ahead and farm, drop rate is rather good there.
Complaining that you don't get cards in NA while you are sleeping/afk is just ridiculous

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-09-13 20:21:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am saying Farming everything in this  game is just boring 
And you come say to me go farm more
So which one is ridiculous?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 21:03:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Go Buy from other players.... they willing to sell you so you can avoid the farming.....

on Modification Stones you right could/should be more.....

But Legendary Generals are pretty new ....no need to have all 5 stars within few weeks especially 6 LOL

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-09-13 21:50:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 22:42:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

"you do not even deserve to post here bcs you are in a f ucken shit gear anyways
you should keep farming you do not know what is farming yet"

so who are you to tell who post and who does not post here? you have no power to tell anyone what to do here better be quiet and wait for FunOfKing answer. and also here you gear does not matter, what matter is the skill to communicate information with the community, and you going against the communication i don't know but i think you should go live in cave like common animal(not trying to say anything offensive  against animal there some of them and act better than human begins like u) if you cant be civil in your post with other members of the community.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 23:20:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

who you are KKTA? 
why to open a new account to say something?
+i am asking something only fun can answer 
 and did not know your IQ is this low jedas
to make it just clear for you
 I will need 3 land 3 sea generals
with this drop rate i need to farm years
which i do not want
so if this is the only way those cards will drop
I want to say f.... this game and go play something else
if you can not understand this still go back to school then

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 23:21:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just because someone doesnt agree with your opinion, it doesnt make him a low IQ moron. Learn to respect other members of this community or you will be excluded from it.

I will leave the thread open for now, but if you continue with this behavior, I will close it and I will mute you.

In response to your thread. I agree that the drop rate in NA should be slightly higher. I got one card since funofking adjusted drops and I've been there, afk, almost 24/7.

Modification stone drop rate is ridiculously low compared to how many we need. Would be nice if there were other ways to get them, not just crete siege. Maybe that Dragon event in Seville, couple of times a week?

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-09-13 23:58:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

what opinion? i am asking very specific question and it has a very simple answer
where did i ask what rest of you think?
no where
so why to jump in something you have no idea?
and ban me  exclude me i do not give a fuck if you  have not figured it our yet

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 00:49:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Forum is a place for public discussion. By posting here, you included everyone else in this discussion. By posting here, you asked everyone for their opinion, what they think. That is the whole point of forum.

If you have a specific question for a single member of the community and you don't want anyone else to interfere, there is a special function on forum made just for that. Its called private message. Learn to use it.

Why did I jump in here? Because its my job to do that. If I wasnt here to enforce the rules, there would be chaos in here. Imagine 30 players with your behavior arguing 24/7. It wouldnt be very productive at all.

I suggest you to read our rules and guidelines regarding posting and most importantly change your attitude. Just because you're anonymous online, it doesnt give you the right for such blatant disrespect of others. That kind of behavior wont be tolerated here. This is my final warning. I'm giving you an opportunity here, but ultimately its up to you to decide what you want to do with it.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com