Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] promote lost when change 160 Gear

[Copy link] 16/1052

Posted on 2017-10-01 04:54:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can i know how many GM answering out tickets

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-01 13:34:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

During October 1 through 10.... probably no one is at support.
It is Chinese National holiday week (Golden Week / Mid Autumn Festival).
(we dont even have server reset this week)

then they will concentrate support when they get back... on their games that make money like Lords mobile....
so maybe someone will look at our stuff about the 15th of the month...

also as said before if they don't know what to do, or how to answer correctly, they often just dont answer.

Should also note - it is not a GM who answers ticket... it is a client support person who does not play our game.
only IGG employee who has ever played our game (and still works for IGG) is Fok.

Did you see that picture FOK posted of the tiered 1/2 circle of levels of people sitting at computers??
I'm guessing that is support.... no idea for sure but considering they have at least 26 active games...

- Ele

forgot to add (answering 3 posts prior);

We THINK (it hasn't been confirmed in a few years) that FOK works China's Monday- Friday which corresponds to our Sunday - Thursday
[China is 12 hours (11 in winter) ahead of USA east coast Daylight time / 7 (6 in winter) hours ahead of England Daylight time]

But Don't expect too much from FOK this week as he will probably have to cover other games.

Technically I suppose he will be default support, but dont expect much more than an emergency server reset if the servers go down.  Even that might take a while if FOK is at home when it happens.

Signature
China; National Day / Golden Week Holiday
October 1st through 8th, 2017
Posted on 2017-10-02 10:25:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

edit ........... remove cant delete grr

Signature
China; National Day / Golden Week Holiday
October 1st through 8th, 2017
Posted on 2017-10-02 15:09:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

ah i read now rest of ur comment that u add
i hope he help me with my problem cuz realy this promote i lost make me crazy cuz it solved for other guy and not solve for me

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-04 13:34:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

today i hold boss on me too much time finally i found the problem tomorrow i try again if work again so i think i sure about what was the problem

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-12 16:01:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

i would like to share what GM say in  ticket after lot of talk
and they said
GM Reply @ 10/12/17 02:30:03
Thank you for your time.

Regarding your concern, after checking, the issue of that player in the forum was caused by system error which is different from your issue. That's why our team helped to recover the promote. 
We regret to inform you that we are unable to recover the promote for you and it's the final resolution.. 
We only seek your kind understanding.

Thank you for your continued support.

the strange thing this guy that got it solved he said on the forum here
http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=59&ctid=60381
that he same as my case he change from hitter to tank but GM say no it was server error

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-13 06:09:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

what this muted mean can u msg me with what he said

Signature