Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 83075

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] promote lost when change 160 Gear

[Copy link] 8/396

Posted on 2017-09-13 14:09:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

there is big problem it just happen with me from 3 days ago and i notice it now
i have done promote to some items i have that is 160 gear Export then i just change my gear to defense set 
i just found i lost promote i did and this is wrong cuz promote is same as ++ or any thing and same as forge should stay so can u solve it please 
and help me on ticket number 1396985

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 16:19:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

How about forge stats? they saved?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 02:45:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

was already mentioned in the forum like 2-3 weeks ago, and no they cant do anything unless you had screenshot to prove your upgrades. Maybe then they might give you the upgrades or the mats to make them up. but i dont think so cause it is a game setting

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 12:09:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Looking at past threads on this subject...
Defiantly report it to Support.... but they have not treated everyone equally on this subject; a few got theirs fixed while others have not.

So if Support does not fix it,   all you can do is report it using the other 2 email methods:
IGG Customer / Client Support Links; contact info

though other people have said in other threads, theses 2 methods are not getting answers either.

------------------

for my housekeeping a list of similar threads:

Promote problem after set change

Promote bug

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 13:04:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

That should be warned more for other players, try to avoid changing gears at the moment, seems like a lot of players lost upgrades stats and staff is really slow recovering them

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-09-14 14:06:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

ty for link i will send again msg from email to them
and killer problem is i wasn't know about this
i was in vacation for 22 days from 16 AUG and i back to game 10 Sep
and while i there i open forum and check it but suddenly some one with chiness name start make fake topics so i wasn't can check here from phone
and when i back from vacation i just change gear wasn't think or imagine some thing like this will happen

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 14:10:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

the problem about this if it not solve in game that no one can change his gear from type to type until he go next lvl so he do while it 0 promote and to upgrade take too much time

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-16 03:32:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-17 11:44:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

this is really unfair how igg treats players, i mean so few of us still playing vco and things like this makes more players leave the game i hope they will try to resolve things.

Signature