Create Thread

[Discussion] [Solved] IGG point not received

Close [Copy link] 20/711

Posted on 2017-09-09 15:57:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well...over 24hours and nothing.

At this point i think best thing would be to do

1. do order again in order to join event in time
2. "cancel" previous order

bad thing is...i dont know if orders can be canceled...mostly if money already is gone from credit card...

because if i wait... 2 things can happen

1. the points come late (where i would need to wait 1 month for next event)

2. the points never come at all (where i also have to wait 1 month)

So can maybe mod or player tell me, if a cancelation or refund is possible ? so i can go right ahead to buy again and get what i need now ?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-09 16:07:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you cancel the payment you will make yourself an even higher risk for next time...

just wait the 3-5 days

- Ele

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2017-09-09 16:09:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

In retrospect...

I should have asked if you have made a payment for over $500 to IGG.. and it went through in less than 24 hours

1) what payment method did you use
2) what country are you in
3) what was your risk level
    1. logg in ur acc into igg website.
    2. check ur payment
     3. if u didnt get IM in 2min go check payment method is high risk or not.

- Ele

Signature
Halloween

Posted on 2017-09-09 16:11:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ele i understand that you want to follow the intruction book but, you must to know this

its not my first purchase, i normally make some purchases a year

its the same method that i always use and i have points in minutes.

So waiting 3-5 days will get me out of event and have to wait 1 month for next.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-09 16:14:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

what do you mean check if high risk or not ?

I made 2 purchases yesterday, by amazon payments.

they give me transaction ID.

Order 1 does not appear in "track order status" but is successfull on amazon payments site.

Order 2 is already on my account, it appears sucessfull in track order status and ofc also in amazon site.

So i am with half of what i bought and event will be gone

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-09 16:19:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

If my payment was on  "track order status" under high risk or something i would chill out and wait and later ask to join event but...its not nice when you paid and your stuff does not appear anywhere xd

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-09 22:20:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

I bought some IM right as the servers were getting attacked (although I was not aware of that at the time). It also went through my bank but the status on says "Exceptional" on the order status. Sent a ticket, will likely be refunded. I'm fairly certain any purchase attempts made during the hacker attack were stopped or compromised somehow, seeing as several people have the same issue at the same time. Check this thread for more details:

http://vc.forum.igg.com/m/topic?ctid=61487

If it is in fact due to the attack, the refund or resolution of the purchase problems may take a little longer than normal because there are likely several hundred or even thousands of purchases across their games that happened to be during the attack.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-09 22:57:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, if tomorrow points are not in my account i have to make a choice

1. buy points again to get what i need in game but risk that igg will not refund the previous (apparently failed) order ? Need to add that a double order is totally out of budget 
2. wait points to fall in account some of this days, already when event is gone and open dispute with igg to give me the corresponding Jackpot tries in the next event
3. There is also a small chance that points never come and i get automatically refunded but that would delay me 1 month in the goals

According to player and GM experience what is my best option ?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-10 00:08:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Generally speaking, if order is flagged "High Risk", it means you're trying to send points to another account but the account you are sending from has already purchased 30k or more IM that month.

If order is flagged "Exceptional", it usually means IGG or your bank/payment service had an issue with the purchase.

Either way, normally purchases flagged "High Risk" are refunded within a day or 2. Purchases flagged "Exceptional" are about 50/50 they get refunded or they go through. Usually it's just a refund though. Every time I've had the "High Risk" issue, the purchase was refunded within 1 day, sometimes the same day. I just noticed that my ticket for my point purchase that didn't go through is now in "Processing" status so they may be working on it now.

I would recommend waiting until the event is a few hours from over. If you still have not recieved the points or a refund, send ticket to IGG showing time and days you attempted to purchase the points and, as Flamewars mentioned earlier, they should apply the points for the next Cpt Jack's Compass event. Long wait but at least you'll get the rewards you're entitled to eventually.

Whatever you do, DO NOT try to refund or stop the charge on your end by calling your bank or however you might do that. IGG will almost ALWAYS lock your account. You can still login and play, but you can no longer purchase points or have points sent to your account and you are unable to use IM on your account any longer. The only way to unlock it after that is to send them the money for the points you attempted to purchase and had your bank refund the charge for.

TL;DR

Wait for IGG. If they refund, purchase again and send ticket asking to apply those points to next event because of the payment error preventing you from purchasing them during the event.

If purchase goes through after event is over, same process as above.

DO NOT HAVE YOUR BANK STOP THE CHARGE OR ATTEMPT TO REFUND IT FROM YOUR END. IT WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY GET YOUR IGG ACCOUNT FROZEN, POSSIBLY PERMANENTLY.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-10 09:28:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Another thing to note ..
in the past if a person makes 2 purchases of large amount in a short period of time ( a few hours) ... we have seen the 2nd purchase not go through.

Why? IGG probably thinks someone stole your card or acct #... because with most purchases you only have to pay 1x... even though IGG is the one who makes it so you HAVE to make 2 purchases if you want your alt to have any items...

think i said catch 22 before..

- Ele

Signature
Halloween