Voyage Online Today: 15    Total Posts: 84256

Total:#39

Poll

[Discussion] Player thoughts on server merge, should some servers be merged?

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 38/3151

Posted on 2017-09-09 02:31:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

merging any servr with MMp will result more lag in MMP and disaster for ppl from smaller server they wont survive in MMP
maybe merge dagama with columbus and Zeng will work...probably then population will be around same as MMP

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-09 15:26:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

I voted no , but either way a merge doesn't help the cost of exclusive items that gradually get more expensive each year which may result in the sellers leaving or ppl not wanting to grind HI for the amount a seller wants in return .

Steam will get this game more negative reviews than positive with what's happened in recent years. Plus snail already has a mmo 30% game on steam.

Back to topic if merged were to be inevertable what are you losses? Colonies are dead weight Yes? No one need brs and refines are overpriced. If you loose guild benefits then that would be frustrating.

Conclusion  merges and the occasional transfer don't solve problems of the games state in regards to the numerous errors and bugs

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-10 07:58:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

no merger ty

remember u all drunk mods . u all said no merger before. now u tell me a server-merge .

no ty tooo much work.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-24 14:58:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

i vote no cuse there will be more problems with merge`s than now,there`s no live support,no point to do anything to publish in steam the people will go away cuse is enough painful for low lvl players,there is small to small im buyers and sellers,the game is taking off,more lags,more people are exhausted for hard to hard working on their items and off or sell the acc ,so no point to do anything.... its a lost of time....

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-26 09:59:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

i vote yes
but if u will do this u need 1 week live support to work at least cuz after merge i sure will be some problems 
when IGG make patch it have problems already and they work on this long time with test server
so imagine they do some thing without test
like is server will can hold all this players without lag ?? so each server was on one server computer or all was same server i talk about IT things so before they merge make sure u not get lag for players

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-27 09:47:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

not even steam can save this game, and more server merges would just be another royal f### up, it's hard for snail to keep the game running now with no live support.

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2017-10-27 13:43:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

You all have the wrong idea here. Don't merge servers that wont do s*** to stop players from quiting. You can fix the 2 biggest problems (witch are boring no pvp and no market) really easy - open the battle server all the time and allow people to trade in some non pvp area. Like this the PVP bored warriors get new opponents and the guys that cant find the stuff they need wont delete the game after weeks of spamming the dead public chat or wait X out of the 6 month period between transfers!

I do want your thoughts on this!

Bear in mind that 90% of the people are where they want to be - the more active server where more people fight over stuff or the more quiet ones that you can easily farm stuff!

hohohoho cant wait about the pissed off comments how this is gonna ruin the market globaly XD

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-27 13:54:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I vote NO
I was in Marco Polo when it was merged with Magellan and there were lots of problems; back then there was live support answering and helping out and so most problems were solved within a reasonable time.
Now without LS every single problem would be taken care in weeks time, which would cause lots of people to leave.

Not talking about the lag there was after the merge... :P

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-27 15:57:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dagama and Colombus should be merged if you see population of both server is like death everywhere maybe and open new onemean not allow transfers in there like (forever) until we see how the population develops with classic stuff from game zheng he no long begin the new one

Signature