Voyage Online Today: 5    Total Posts: 83583

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Kratos quest with Azizahs coin

[Copy link] 3/115

Posted on 2017-08-31 00:04:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was doing the Kratos quest & i got as far as Azizahs Coin. When i went to give it to Kratos, he would not talk to me. This has happened to me a couple of times & had to start new characters.  Is this a bug or what?  Help Please!!!!

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-31 00:18:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

If the coin doesn't spawn the mob on the island then it will be

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-31 00:22:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I will try that. Thank you

Well i went to Thassos Island & tried right clicking azizah coin. And it says, "It's not available at present".

Hey ledhead help!  I quess i will put a ticket in & hope it gets cleared up.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-31 09:30:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please look at and follow the forum guide carefully...
http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=83&ctid=57102

So you need to look at the items in your inventory... see what you got and compare so you can figure the name of the last step in the quest you did...

Check your voyage log... is the knights vigil (there are 2 so check the words) quest listed in the log?

This is what Azizah's Coin looks like: you get it from finding the treasure (map item) in regular Crete maze.

Azizah's coin does not spawn the Thasos monster... you turn it in to Kratos to get a helmet and exp.

The "sorrow of war" aka. "sacrifice" spawns the Greek officer on Thasos.

This is the "Sorrow of War" (yes incorrect name in the quest)

I did the quest on an alt a few weeks ago and it worked just fine for me.

There is one spot where I had to talk to Kratos 2x in a row that was not real clear but all you have to do is look in your voyage log book to see the progress of the quest.

Also it is not a huge deal if you are missing the Helmet... you get the 140 one in the next knights vigil.

You should have gotten the Sacrifice/ sorrow of war BEFORE you went to Crete maze...
it might be possible to spawn the Greek officer and keep going but you NEED to check
your voyage log to make sure the quest is still active.

I am guessing you did not have enough space in your inventory when you completed #4 so check that you got the map, the uniform, and the Sacrifice!
the game may have bugged out if you were unable to receive the items.

- Ele

Signature
China; National Day / Golden Week Holiday
October 1st through 8th, 2017