Voyage Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 84241

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Discussion] Killing 3rd Boss ( Blue_Night & KingAegon)

[Copy link] 19/1544

Posted on 2017-09-06 21:56:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it is a process ,some best adventurers find the way ,and share the guide,
of course ,there are some details r required for each team to adjust.

some one try new profession to do it ,that's a good attempt .

If they don't do it ,trust me ,they still can't pass No.3 Boss.

Jack Sparrow is not only famous for his sword skill and his humor ,but also for his wisdom.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 11:00:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

in many games , there r few teams can do as well as the FD team in a short time.

no one say u can defeat No.3 boss by using 4 hiters and 1 tank including me ,but they find the way to do it.

I didn't tell any one about the guide ,of course I know the guide.

the best team has many advantages ,not only equipment .

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 16:26:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK, you are the only one who communicates with us from time to time but of your comments makes no sense at all. Do you even know anything about the game? If you so clever as you sound, and know the so called guide then tell us how can 5 people team kill in any other way, and not kicking any team members from team to change for others. We know that we need tank to tank first and second boss and AB healer for heals. That leave 3 hitters only in team, whatever their profession might be. Are you saying that 3 hitters can do so much damage to kill 3rd boss? Or tank must have 2 set of max gears so it would become 4th hitter? If we dismiss any other team member, it becomes group play, which might mean 6-7 chars ruining this instance, which kinda sounds ridiculous to me if we need to do that. And dont tell us all team needs to be fully max, as you can probably now by now, its impossible, maybe can gather 1-2 at most, even on mmp.
Another point, we are the only ones i believe(besides chinese and BBO version) that have hydra head with stun skill. Without that, even other team probably would have not passed that boss. Boss supposed to be killed in 8-9 min or whatever that npc last while fighting. We not suppose to extend that time so we can fight longer, by doubling or more.

You have failed to prepare players for upcoming patch in very bad way.

1. did not release orange generals in time, and even after release, most of them are bugged or not working
  2. never gave a chance to get higher ranks before patch, even though major book was free with advance vouchers, should have been a notice to you but you ignored. Most people should have been rank 12-13 before patch
  3. not allowing/giving general manuals and modification stones so players can progress and upgrade things, which means having more stats, with events or other ways
  4. after patch release, not fixing/ignoring that there is problem with certain new stats. It works in some ares only. Why cant you copy some info from where it works and paste into where it doesn't
  5. if you knew that this is very broken patch, why not help player and introduce things in game or reduce prices in Item mall, to 1-5 IM for each new item so some players can buy and get 165 at least and might have better chance doing instance while you try and figure it out or decide to fix some day.

There are countless more examples and you not doing anything about it, while people started to quit because you totally ignore the community you should be working along side. Sad to see but more will follow. From great game, where it was fun and entertaining, to endless lag and dead servers. Give us 1 good reason why players should be spending a single penny on this game as it is in terrible state.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 18:06:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fok can u make new stat work in instance???

Many of team cant pass 3 boss

It totally no point

Fix fast pls we getting pain now

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 20:40:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

lv160 gear can pass No.1 Boss

lv165 gear can pass No.2 Boss

lv168 gear can pass No.3 Boss

lv170 gear can pass No.4 Boss

No.5 Boss is much easier than No.4

of course ,u can do better.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-08 03:01:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

you know that there is no team having 168 gear and still 1 team killing boss 3 huh?

so your master plan is kind of wrong.....

please fix the new stats and adjust the new instance a little

and more important   bring modification stones to daily quests or to Yizhou boss 1 or just make Euro Ares every week not all 2....or bring Dragon Max event....

people NEED MODIFICATION STONES!
HUGE AMOUNTS OF THEM  ( some 10k thousands or hundred k thousands)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-09-08 04:52:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

FoK..

from ur idea. is not wrong.

But..

totally we spent IM for Luminous pearl.

to get more reaction willpower physique acute.

it 4 stat never work in instance.

and in game no work all place.

only work some in BG ( not 100% work i think little. physique acute is 0% work)

just u need fix this bug then will see..

why u giving to player Pain

nowdays not many active player.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-08 06:20:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

As i was told before, new stats are PvP stats only and not meant to work in Yizhou instance, it will not work there any soon, in few years only when it's a "nerfed" instance.

I see a lot of people complaining that can't pass lvl3 boss.. but why do you need it ?
There's 1 team in 165 gear only who NEED to pass it for 168 mats.. and they passing it.. rest of you are in 160 ? Be happy to pass lvl1-2 boss which you actually need now for 165 mats.

And this instance requires a lot of teamwork and smart way of playing, not just bashing boss and healing yourself with alt as in any other instances, just be smart and patient, i'm sure when your team makes 165 you will be able to pass the boss, or sooner if your smart and dedicated to this instance.

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-09-08 14:58:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Who said it is only pvp stats, there is nowhere that mentions that, nor in our version neither chinese version did. Translation on the release of new patch back in Aug 2013.

And they have lots evens after patch got released:

And here are some videos after couple of months they had that ini running:
He seems mainly using db drills in tank set in both videos
1st boss
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIyODA0MDMy.html?spm=a2h0j.8191423.module_basic_relation.5~5!2~5~5!3~5~5~A 

2nd boss
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ4NTQ0MTUy.html?from=y1.2-1-99.4.1-1.1-1-2-0-0%26source%3Dautoclick

another one, 2 years later in 180 gear, can check sats as he clear shows them in attack set. And instance has not been nerfed yet, nor stats that impresive

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI1ODAzOTI3Ng==.html?spm=a2hzp.8253869.0.0

In both cases, seems that having those stats working helps a lot.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-10 09:30:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

One thing on killing the 2nd boss, we were able to kill the 2nd boss for quite a few weeks on Columbus. All 160 players, so I don't know why you need to say 165 for that boss. 

He die, we die, but in the end we win.

StripX

Signature