Voyage Online Today: 23    Total Posts: 83653

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] New old player.

[Copy link] 2/178

Posted on 2017-08-27 03:04:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello people, nice seeing that the game that marked my childhood is still alive, though I have to admit that I used to play VCO but just for a short period of time, I used to play BBO, but as we all know that game is more than dead, I still can't figure it out why they're not closing that game. I want to have a fresh start here with you guys/girls and I have few questions if you eager to help me by answering them.

1. Which one is the most populated server atm?
2. How many players are still left on that server?
3. Are the players friendly with newcomers?
4. Would someone have the patience to teach an old dog new tricks?
5. Are there easy ways to level up and have the possibility to do instances on your own? (I used to do that on my own on BBO, I used to run Taj Mahal in less than 5 minutes at level 145)

Thank you for your patience, if I have more questions (that many popped up in my head for this moment) I won't hesitate to ask, I don't want to look like a fool or something. 

Safe seas, aye'!

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-27 05:52:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

1. MMP and i guess Columbus
2. 50-100 maybe little more    and  columbus dunno 40 or so? (not including alt armys ofc)
3. depends which guilds you join :D
4. depends which guilds you join and which server :D but there are many guides in forum as well
5.you get 140 land and 120 sea gear for free within 1day from storyline quest (be careful there are some bugs in the quest so directly use the forums guide for the beginner quest :) )

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-08-27 15:42:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

10 virtual karma to Flamewars .. cuz I didnt have to answer that..

:O:D

- Ele

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017