Voyage Online Today: 23    Total Posts: 83653

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Halloween and/or Christmas Forums event

[Copy link] 5/227

Posted on 2017-08-24 10:54:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Admins and Mods,

I wanted to ask if we can get for Halloween/ Thanksgiving or   for Christmas  (or maybe BOTH) an Forums Event?
I know it takes time for you to ask for rewards and stuff and to plan it, that is why i ask now. If you think forums event not popular enough i would also like an ingame event with an GM :P.

As prizes could be  some of this (best would be at forums event prizes for top 5 to top 10) or ingame event top 25 atleast.

-Gold Faith Card
-Bronze Medals
-Mazu Tear's
-Serpent Stones
-Amber Bodhi
-Silver Medals
-Luminous Pearls
-Rainbow Crystals
-Modification Stones!!!!

especially Modification Stones  would be loved i bet:)

Kind Regards

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-08-24 11:20:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

since they took away karma.. all prizes require  ok from FOK's bosses...  last time it took months for us to get an answer and they said that we were asking for to good of prizes and that they expected certain amount of people to participate for certain $$ level prizes...
so we had to accept less.

then when we did do the event people complained that the prizes were not good enough...
and only about 10 or 12 at most even entered.

Pretty much IGG has made it too much of a hassle for the Mods to try to run events and Fok just doesn't have the time. And the low amount of people participating makes it too hard to get good prizes.

Fok is the only IGG employee we have contact with... and he is so busy it makes it near impossible to do any thing (just reporting bugs and abuses floods his email).
We seem to have lost our forum admin(s).. I haven't seen a post by them since April and no pm's since June...

we also have had the problem with cheating and multiple entries in the past.
restricting to one entry per person, and checking IP doesn't solve everything as some are savvy enough to know how to hide or use fake IP.

So we really just dont have the staff or resources to do anything EVER.

- Ele

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2017-08-24 11:23:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

none of the new stuff just

general manual
mod stones 
card Ken Edmund
glutch gold

igg has to make money with new stuff

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-24 17:21:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, there's 3 months till Christmas. Hopefully something will get approved by then.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-08-25 10:46:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok It's on DSOFA...  all yours.

may the force be with you.

- Ele

PS.
So all know last year was a bit messed up During the christmas season we also had that 10 yr anniversary.
Events were:
battlefield, Hall of fame event and a Facebook event
we got no answers from admin so couldn't get a holiday forum event going last year. But Led has a show me your ships event in November.. which took forever to vote on and was figured out about mid December

ships event

sry hall of fame links got moved to mod section...
I have no idea if prizes were ever given, I do not think they were... we could not get the staff to talk to us about prizes.

Battlefield was:
 EVENT TIME:  Dec 21 - Jan 2

LINK:
join battlefield win free equipment
link to more info

FB event ; was a take your prize event (December prizes currently overwritten by the June take your prize event).
eg. select choice a, b or c of prizes offered.
take your prize event

- Ele

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2017-08-29 15:51:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

We need events like Red Snails.

Signature