Voyage Online Today: 9    Total Posts: 84595

Total:#26

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Solved] Lost promotes when changed from hitter set to tank set

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 25/1505

Posted on 2017-08-22 15:12:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi! i did made alot of promote on my hiter set and now i change my set in tank set and all promote is gone :( i send ticket to LS and now waiting if thay can fix that becouse i spend alot of im to make all that promote on equip hope thay fix that so others dont lose promote too .

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-22 16:42:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

But I thought you knew everything rogue.... :(

Oops....

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-22 21:56:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its not bug

Just game setting

When u promote ur ring on 9 of 10

If u change to def or hitter

All promote is bye bye

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-23 01:31:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

if that is game setings than game sucks so none could change set in other for how long 1-2 years until he make 165 ? and where it writen that whan you change set you lose your promote ? :wassat:

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-23 04:46:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

My assumption that this function "promote" isn't realized for 100%
Hit and def sets have different stats. hit - priority att stats, def - priority def stats.
Now we have on all sets promote only crit and db.

Maybe initially thought in hit set promote crit and db, and in def set promote anticrit and dr and as always) it is realized for 50% :-)
We have promote only crit and db for all sets and when change set hit > def, def > hit - all promote remove - what is quite logical. If promote stats aren't removed, then many would use it in the mercenary purposes ) hit set up 10\10 promote db and crit > change set def and up 10\10 promote dr and anticrit
but it is only my thoughts :-)

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-29 04:54:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

They answer me they will fix promote problems but they need time.

And yesterday i wanted to log my main and there is no char there all empty.

I understand this is IGG game but that char is my i made it not IGG and if they fixing it and take it away so i cant log on it wouldn't they need to say first that and still no anwser when i get back my char or did they took it for fix idk if administrator of this forum can ask them about it :(

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-29 13:51:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

sounds like they are using your character as a test character.

I would contact support.  Tell them that you play this character every day and that they can make a copy if they want but you want your character availible.

Also
When you log in today; is you character there?

If your character is still not there; you need to contact support immediately... if you character stays deleted for more than a few days they have a way of denying you ever had a character.

If your character is still missing and you dont get an answer right away; try all 3 methods of contacting IGG PLUS PM-ing funofking.

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Day
Monday, December 25, 2017
Posted on 2017-08-29 15:19:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

i send ticket yestrday for no char on acaunt and thay anwser me with this: Regarding your concern, please be informed that our team is now checking and processing your issue to help you resolve your issue.
Please allow us more time and we will let you know the result immediately when we figure it out for you.
 End today still no char so i send tham 1 more ticket to anwser me whan i get back my char still waiting for anwser on that

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-29 19:54:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry ,your char is in our account.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-29 23:12:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Whan i get my char back on my account lol 

Signature