Voyage Online Today: 22    Total Posts: 83652

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Next Server Transfer

[Copy link] 5/309

Posted on 2017-08-14 14:01:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

When will be next server Transfer? Can we get soon My server is dead want to move

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-14 15:03:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

It was like month or two ago, it won't be for few months for sure.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-14 18:38:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

We get only 2 transfer events per year in the last 2-3 years.

One at end of May/beginning of June and one End of November/ beginning of December.
(subject to change if we get updates or have other "events" happening).

here is the announcement for the last one if you want to know costs, amount of time to sign up etc;  http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=16&ctid=60096

--------
In theory you can also do a server transfer for 1,000 special service packs ( bought in Item mall = 1,000 IM points)
send a ticket to support and cross your fingers.

I have never done transfer that way but others have so I will let them comment.

-------------

I know there were problems last transfer with characters not showing on the server transferred too...

There is a bug where if you have a character already standing in one of the 4 slots ( where you do character selection on the dock) on the server that that the character being transferred too... the transferred character will not show and you have to delete the character standing in that spot to see your transferred one.

- ele

oh and be sure to do the initial pull down of any items/ free lunch or IM at the warehouse or you will not be able to claim them with the transferred character.

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2017-08-15 06:43:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have done the Transfer for 1000IM 2times and can confirm it works well. I think last time support said first does not work and then said sry for wrong info we will do next maintaenance :D

As Ele said Next Transfer will most likely happend at end of November.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-08-16 14:13:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Let's get some transfers again

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-17 11:14:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

there should be transfer at least 3 times a year not just 2 is ridiculous that the reason ppl keep asking for merge servers

Signature