Voyage Online Today: 9    Total Posts: 84595

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Worth coming back?

[Copy link] 4/438

Posted on 2017-08-13 11:59:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone,

I played the game some time ago and quitted because of real life stuff.

I am thinking to come back and start again from where I left but my question is: It is worth it?

What's game current state?

Anything changed?

I know most of you will say: go online and check but I would really like to know current players opinion.

Thank you

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-13 12:15:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ayy nooba, i'm still mad at you.

We got a few patches since you quit and soon more but most of the content is for maxed players already.
Starting all over is not hard and even fun but in the end it's all the same - HI still best way to make silver.. at least cretes are still active and fun ?

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-08-13 15:15:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

land BG is also active and fun (high one) and arena event (when not to much lag).

If you have friends here which still play or if you find a good guild you can still have some fun. If you are solo player and trying to rush to top it will be expensive when it comes to top 30-50, but before fine.

At the moment the game is really on a good way again since FoK(admin) pretty active.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-08-15 02:35:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Heh.. I know.. :P 

Gonna enter today in game and see what's going on :D

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-15 09:21:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

best is you check on MMP  others servers not many players :D  2nd most active might be columbus    just sayin:)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......