Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 82395

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Who join jackpot event can later join new giveaway event with same points?

[Copy link] 6/246

Posted on 2017-08-11 08:53:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Who join captain jack jackpot event can later join new giveaway event with same points?

we need info, don't deny us info pls

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-12 02:07:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's a really nice question actually

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-12 14:15:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Needing FOK reply here.

Pls dont send us to service center, they will probably reply us a template saying nothing

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-13 07:20:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

these rules are stupid you have to wait a week to get no reply to ask about an event that last just 3 days but then the event is over so you lost out so no point buying IM, great business sense there!!

If these rules carry on the way they are and players get no help then this forum is useless for players and players will stop using it altogether that is a fact coz players will get fed up of the same no help as service center gives same copy and paste reply's.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-13 10:04:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

The question SHOULD be answered by support first!  FOK is our last possibility in the chain of getting help.  We do not want to over use/ abuse him this way... or soon he may just stop reading the forums all together.  Plus, I haven't seen any proof that you tried to ask support first.

I would think they will have the event again.  So not getting extra free stuff this one time should not cripple your game.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-14 11:26:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would "love to" "argue" this assumption of yours... as a logical fallacy... but in time a bit of life experience will probably do that for me.

All I can say to you is;  research the business model that IGG follows.

and post your support info when its been a week... that's all I can do.

-Ele

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-14 11:38:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

i did write support ticket at last thursday i think and already got 3 answers since than... maybe you should work on your way of writing support tickets and be nice and kind....:)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......