Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 83155

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Solved] Fok ; can you participate in Cp Jack and Pirate Kings treasure

[Copy link] 17/751

Posted on 2017-09-04 13:47:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

i wrote to both, no answer for weeks

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-05 06:44:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

MR FUNOFKING   PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here Question again:

I want buy (for example 10.000) IM during Captain Jack 1000 to get 10 tries on the slot machine.
1 week later i want to join  with same 10.000 points i bought on Captain Jack 1000 (still have all 10.000 on my acc) the New Pirates King Treasure Event to get a free belief item.

IS THIS POSSIBLE OR NOT?

Please answer fast i want to Buy item Mall!!!!!!!

@Mods pls highlight this topic....can not be that we got no answer on an issue where ppl ask about real cash they want to spend for the game for almost a f**** month!!!!!!!!!

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-09-05 14:13:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

mods told us we should of wait few week to see if service center OR the 2 contact mails answer.

We tell them they did not answer and... still no highlight.

FOK could answer in 60 seconds.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-06 14:50:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not remember ever saying anything about a "Highlight"

we will only put FoK  in the title ( at beginning of title) to get his attention.

Highlight (coloring of post title words) is used sparingly .. use of it is not really defined, but it is used for mostly things that effect EVERYONE or a large change in game or when players immediate attention is needed.

We use to have more color options in old forum so used it more there...for events and some other stuff as well.

anyway... please try to remember that not answering a question is a valid answer for IGG.
It means either they do not know the answer or they are keeping it "open" for a loop hole to fall back to.

- Ele

Signature
China; National Day / Golden Week Holiday
October 1st through 8th, 2017
Posted on 2017-09-07 00:07:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well based on the info from the event itself below...while it doesn't refer to Jack's Compass event, it seem pretty clear that you can only claim ONE reward and it "resets" (IM used to claim the reward no longer elligible to be used to claim additional rewards), I'd say there's 90% chance you can't use the IM to claim free rewards from Jack's Compass AND Pirate King's Treasure. I mean, this is IGG we're talking about, hell would freeze over before they were that generous with IM rewards

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 00:08:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oops, that info below

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 03:42:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

well according to the events themself it is possible, because the reward event talks about claiming an reward from that event..... It bascially rewards you for HAVING IM ....while the Captain Jack 1000 rewards you for BUYING IM..... in old days both same time did not work, because both was rewarding you for BUYING IM....... but yes i keep asking and waiting like a retard because i know IGG and i dont want a 3 month fight with support to get  my reward.....

Edit: i got an answer from support <3

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 11:31:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

sry for double post, but i guess like this it is more noticeable

i did link the support the topic here ask them to check it and that it
"is about 2 Item Mall events and if it is possible to join both with the same item mall or not."

Support Answer:

Regarding your concern, please be informed that you can join both Captain Jack's Jackpot event and Pirate King's Treasure giveaway event.

Signature