Voyage Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 84241

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Temporary Maintenance Server

[Copy link] 6/404

Posted on 2017-08-11 03:14:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear players,
In order to smooth things out make the game better for everyone, we will be shutting down server temporarily for 1.5 hours maintenance at  3:00am  EST(GMT-5) Aug 11 .
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
VCO Team, IGG
Why can`t you just tell us at least one day before it happens?2 hours ago I checked site and nothing , no announcement about any maintenance, is that hard to predict that you will need to shut down server ?

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-11 03:24:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

i just checked site a bit before as well and did not see anything...... BUT

it is very nice that we get a fix during the week (not tuesday) FoK trying to fix the BG which is very very nice!!!!

so i dont care it was not said very early....thank you for trying to improve the game :)

Btw  please try to fix the Teleport Bug (160+players can not use teleports) and the Merchant Alliance Quest bug (lvl 160+ player can not do it anymore)

Thank you very much mr Funofking:)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-08-11 03:37:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well yea its nice if you dont  do ini and you  lost it , I wouldnt mind even for a 10 h maintenance just to tell us a few hours before so we DO KNOW what they will do.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-11 04:49:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

As I heard tp is not bug it's meant to be like that so nothing to fix there, but yes would be nice if they make lvl higher than 160 to be able to tp and be tped

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-11 05:09:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sorry for that 
because Mr Snail sent the patch before it is expected

and it's late in China ,so we decide to fix it ASAP.

and of course ,we will check whether it works tonight.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-11 05:34:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

uuuu patch...do we get the bounty bay patch or at least the new daily rewards?pls pls pls :angel:

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-11 09:13:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

in sea BG i can use sea profession skills (not sure if that worked before). So sea BG seems fine now. Tomorrow we will see if land works too

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......