Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 83155

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Discussion] about the new season

[Copy link] 13/923

Posted on 2017-08-09 08:09:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

2 ideas:
1.if the server can get more IGG treasure ,the growth rate No .1 of server will get more cheap exchange option in tiger totem exchanger.
2.the No.1 player's server who get the most IGG treasure will get double drop card for one week

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-09 08:15:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

About the first idea, if I understood it well, it won't be well applied.

A server like MMP will win for sure, they have a more active population, so they will get more IGG treasure... there is no competition at all.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-09 08:23:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

number one ideia could be applied if 10 IGG treasure from MMP 
= 1 server IGG treasure and other servers 1 GG treasure = 1 server IGG treasure. could be adjusted at end of season

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-09 08:45:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

growth rate

for example:

mmp got 20,000 treasure
dagama got 2,000 treasure .

but in this season :
mmp get 22,000 treasure
dagama get 2,300 treasure .

dagama win.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-09 09:23:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

About the 2nd idea:

i think should be atleast for top 5 or top 10 cause only 1 player would be bad i think......

but double drop 1 week sounds awesome<3

MY idea

Make all who got more than e.g.. 2000 or 3000 IGG treasure get 1 week Double drop no matter which server

so everyone will try to be as active as possible to reach the IGG treasure

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-08-09 13:56:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think flamewars ideea for second idea of fok  is better  because  by saying  no1 player who gets more igg treasure will win  for his server one week of 2x drop will automatically involve  only the best players which  is not what fok   goals is as I think fok  want  to encourage   low and medium gear lvl players to be more active in BG.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-09 14:28:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

here is why both are flawed.

,how many IGG treasure did they get in last season

No.1 ZHENGHE 4810
No.2 ZHENGHE 4670
No.3 Columbus 4110
No.4 Columbus 4040

so who wins? prob one of those 2 servers. 

as far as the greatest growth per capita  the lower population servers has the greatest chance but let us not forget it is all about  the randomness of allocation :woot:  from server side. 

growth in the bgs is imminent do to limited option to St.Deus honor. 

so who wants it more. who's lucky to get in, time of days they can play and luck of the team and teamwork or saboteur within.

most wont play for the  finale reward but for themselves thusly the final reward is unearned for the majority. so why even offer the reward at all. 

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-09 16:54:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK, how about you start working and release the actual for St. Dues battleground instead of trying to cramp everything into old battleground. 
Can you please tell us the reason why it is not on? Are the rewards any better than current battleground? What is stopping you from doing that?
If you cant do that, at least open both battlegrounds on same day so people who actually wants to go there, can join and don't wait for hours on end for invites. Might as well add all new gear materials to tiger totem too (exchange those treasures you get for materials), so people can exchange for something they actually need and can slowly progress in game.

Rank and Double drop cards are not priority on people's mind right now if they cant get their hands on new materials for 165+ gear. You need to do something about it.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-09 23:34:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Perhaps add bound Serpent Stones to Tiger Totem Exchanger for the same price as Gold Faith Cards? Bound to keep from alt abusing, same items to exchange as Gold Faith keeps it from being a flood (3 or so per month, better than nothing)

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-02 15:25:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

This ideias will be apllyed at end of this BG season?

Signature