Voyage Online Today: 16    Total Posts: 84612

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Discussion] I have reset the land point ladder.

[Copy link] 18/1326

Posted on 2017-08-05 01:27:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

if this is so big of a deal why  funofking doesent close 170 istance for a while.Nowon does it anyway so nothing will be lost

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-05 04:13:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just because no one can't do full yet doesn't mean that no one doing it. Some players to 1st 2nd boss some only 1st and some only mobs until 1st boss. If that means that no one does it then I don't know what you expect that its possible to do full when its new one?

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-05 06:06:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here we go again  :)  May be Panda Express who logged test server illegally can explain us why he did not report defence bug ( or glitch) to his close friend Fok in his skype:P instead of checking sailor bar bug he should have paid attention to new instance. May be Panda Express knew that bug before but he didnt tell anyone cos he wanted use it for himself. As he always does with the bugs. Then "Hey I m fixing the gaaaaammmmmeeeee"... "Here is bug and these are bug usersss" .. wait a minute , isnt that movie playing in forum now? :)

Here is a challange for you FoK , I hope you have enough courage !! Ban all players and all their accounts permanently who logged test server illegally first . Then announce the accounts names here :) Also ,you are the responsible of this bug . I told this bug to a Mod and it s been told to me that you had been warned about this defence  bug before, or  that Mod has  lied to me ( I dont think so ) :) these depressive kiddos are trying to point a bird in the sky , but problem is on the ground. And wake up , I dont want to see a fork-lift driver as a GM:)

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2017-08-05 06:52:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Never seen so mad community only because GM doesn't allow them abuse the bug anymore.
Why close instance ? A lot of people do it legit way and don't need to abuse bug, only several players who can't tank boss must use bug and later bring it to PvP as well. 
I see other servers are handling instance normally

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-08-05 07:13:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

i really hope this bashing of FoK and some players will end soon. This community is so toxic at the moment. No day without a forums post/ topic about this crap and especially no day without Public chat on MMP without it. Play the game and try to improve instead of doing this stuff all day long. Let FoK do his work and let players play the game.

You want ppl get banned, but now when he say ppl who abuse get banned you dont want it cause it hits the 'wrong' people ,who are not on the list of specific players.
Just stop it now and make the forum and public chat nice to read again.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-05 08:00:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont care FoK bans who ? I only care if FoK wants to ban bug users or abusers may be he should start from real bug users.. or no need to pretend. Resetting ladder is not the solution.. I thought I wrote clearly but..it seems.. anyway I think people understands what  they want to understand.  I m still looking for Panda Express here.. I think it s a coward one. Hypocracy is everywhere..

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2017-08-05 11:08:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

This looks like a great time to close this thread, but of course since it was made by an administrator, I don't have the ability to do so because nothing works in this damn company...

So instead, from this point on, any player that accuses someone else for bug using will get a 1 month ban from the forums. Any player that exposes any type of bug publicly, even a hint, gets a 3 month ban.

Let the games begin.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-08-06 14:46:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-07 06:55:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature