Voyage Online Today: 30    Total Posts: 83620

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] The Best PVE Profession and Stats!

[Copy link] 5/317

Posted on 2017-08-03 19:03:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello my fellow Sailors!

Hope you are all doing well. Since the forums are really silent atm I would like to ask you experienced land players to guide me through the best profession and best stats possible to do PVE like HI Master, Porto, GT, etc.

I have seen in old posts that apparently Attack, Dodge, Defence (basically old stats) are the best ones to focuse on PVE - Full Attack Drills for example are best for hitters in these Instances (even in the newer instances like porto and HI master). Can anyone confirm that? 
Also, is CP with tornado and SOS really best profession to clear instances fastest as a hitter? 

Tell me your opinion!

Signature
Be good!
Posted on 2017-08-03 19:23:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

For Porto and HI going full attack is fine, but for GT once you reach higher levels will see that it's not enough.

Would suggest drilling 2 items critical strike, 5 items with damage bonus, 4 items - attack.
On general items would always aim 3 stats - DB, critical strike, parry. Think it is the best stats for most situations.
Also when taking general skills, would suggest active skills, not passive ones. This way you can time your skills better and at least know for sure they gonna work when you need.

Dodge stat is something you should ignore till you're actually max gear and stats, it doesn't really help you anywhere anymore so don't waste silver on that.

And yep currently CP is best profession to pick, best dps

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-08-03 19:49:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you very much for your time and guidance, killerondrugs.

Great thing you mentioned Generals. What skills would u recommend? At the moment i have 2x active attack and DB general (unfortunetly i didnt know i could activate only 1 skill- FML) and one active Dodge and crit strike resist. And as far as general training goes, i am focusing on attack only is that a good way to go for PVE as well?

Signature
Be good!
Posted on 2017-08-03 23:10:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

What killer said, and on top of that I would like to add this.

At some point, when you get enough critical strike from your base items and generals, you will want to switch those crit holes to attack or DB.

Its possible to reach 200 critical base without any holes and that's pretty much enough crit for any instance (except yizhou). Crit is not needed for 65+ tower since bosses will buff themselves with 300 anti crit mid way trough and you wont be able to do crit hits on them anyways...

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-08-04 00:10:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Some say the Attack/DB ratio should be 10:1 is this ideal for PVE as well? and if i already have 100 crit should i invest more? i got 148 and fallen gear.
My overall stats are:
Attack: 3262
Defense: 4459
Acc: 1154
Dodge: 935
Technique: 553
Crit: 101
Crit Resist: 85
DB: 320
DR: 127
parry: 212
HP:66714

Im with exactly what killer said: 2 crit drilled gear, 5 DB and 4 attack.
Generals have around 100 Attack each (still working on that and maybe gonna change generals to those u guys suggested)

Thank you so much for the attention guys!

Signature
Be good!
Posted on 2017-08-04 04:35:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

the best PVE profession is GM
one hit ,one kill.

Signature