Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 84564

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Discussion] Get ready to meet with "the poorest generals"

[Copy link] 10/847

Posted on 2017-07-28 02:17:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Story: one week ago I have had a 5 stars general without skill.  At that time I thought it was a bug cos I ve already known some players got skills to their unskilled generals after they have sent tickets to service center. Then I have decided to send a ticket about it .Today I got reply from IGG service center. It said that my general was the poorest general , I could change it with anther general in game :) I think these guys are mocking with me:P May be I m wrong but I have never seen any warning or any post from GM that I could get  " the poorest general" They started an event, but I think it is bugged. So they try to cover it by new term :P there was no explanation about these kind of suprises. And if it was , how could some players ( I dont want to wirte their names, if they want they can write their names under this topic) get skills to their "the poorest generals" ?

Signature
IGG is mocking with me :P
Posted on 2017-07-28 05:09:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

sorry.
that's chinese expression style .
poorest general means worst general

but the solution is the same ,try to get another one.because we can do nothing with it .sorry for that .

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-28 06:23:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

some1 got 5 star without skill before and i think he got skill from service center.

it 2 kinds of player..

if some igg staff help.. can back skill..

if nomal player then service say " sry poor general "

how funny.... some1 can  some1 can t.

No fair. and service center can t explain this.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-28 10:24:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have gone through many of the posts on generals lately...

not one post said that support fixed their general.

in fact the latest one FOK DID NOT fix the general
http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=59&ctid=60318&nfid=0

but we do have at least 3 reports of different generals (unfortunately not all fully named) that do not work.

(that is different 3 general skills reported not working... I assume they may all be ken edmund?)

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Eve
Monday, December 25, 2017
Posted on 2017-07-28 10:39:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Players do not often come to the forum saying something is " fixed " .

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2017-07-28 11:30:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't see what's the buzz about, i've got myself 2 generals without a skill, it's bug, it happens, just try again instead of hoping to get it replaced. And all clues been mentioned multiply times on forum already, it's not hard to get the cards

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-07-28 11:34:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

It was me who got 1st a general without skill.I put a ticket and IGG logged my character,put another card and exchanged in London.Was a bad skill for sea,making opponent not be able shoot one side cannon.Which reminds me,can IGG log any chanarcter at any time?
Also that day i left my character in Hurricane with ddc just to make on evening hurricane instance.Of course ddc was gone and my character in London near card guy.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-28 11:40:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also another bug i reported was fixed today,just logged character and ive seen.
Im talking about bug that  makes general equipment without stats if u sent by warehouse.
If u make general equipment to alts and want trade it then do it in same scene,not by warehouse.
Thank you IGG,it got fixed pretty fast.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-28 21:29:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

shameonyou s point is.. some1 got 5 star without skill.. and got back skill when he send ticket.

and shameonyou got same general and sent ticket. but service center don t give skill.

so some1 can some 1 can t..

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-29 05:47:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature