Voyage Online Today: 9    Total Posts: 84595

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] CP Axe Build

[Copy link] 2/301

Posted on 2017-07-24 17:40:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello guys!

Is there a build to play whit Axe in PVP that is viabel, that is not full tank?

I like to play around whit Axe but evryone and their mother is CP Falch as a main (for PVE i know) but would CP Axe (Hitter or mix) be a good PVP setup?

If so please explain the Build too :) thank you!

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-25 04:37:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Axe is primarily a tanking weapon, and ofc good for some ROG. If u would like use it as main weap, i think massive tank setup is option. And IG prof better for this built, but CP also good. If u get a skill on it which reset the ROG cooldown, u just need def set, high crit and DR setup. The axe skill good, give u very high attack, and with enhanced ROG and high attack from generals + ancient strike if opponent has full HP, you almost (or even) 1 hit enemy, while you have massive defense from def stance and block. BUT in crete at flag u wont do damage to enemies as no SOS, in general in multi pvp not best. in BG good for reso delivering. At all instances trash, except new 170 ins. I can imagine it can work, i had an alt with axe main, i liked it, but it was too low lvl to test it in bigger situations, long ago used for tanking in BF...not need anymore. 
Axe as hitter setup seems to me useless. I cant imagine good usage, you will hit very slow, enemy fast kill u with falch, but as 2nd weap for ROG ofc good.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-25 05:41:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hitter axe user.. could try going for 1 shot build, with ancient strike doing 2x ROG damage.. but that's all about it, even if you get ROG reset forge, will drop down as full hitter with axe before ROG actually resets. Tank axe is the best tank ingame, that could work for sieging the flags

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap