Voyage Online Today: 35    Total Posts: 83625

Total:#40

Create Thread

[Discussion] Is there some1 killed No.3 Boss?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 39/4126

Posted on 2017-08-12 22:12:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

the new attribute is useful if it is high enough ,but in PVE ,the boss also has the attribute.
and higher than normal player.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-13 01:57:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you please tell us then how high rhose sats are for boses at least in that instance?
And how high our sats have to be so we can start hitting much harder then we do now. Right now, no matter how much you improve, make not a slitest differece. I mean if we need 1k or 2k of each sat?  I am pretty sure chinese didnt have those either but somehow where able to do the instance. Is it makes huge difference these personal bufs they have?
If we never going to pass 3rd boss, what is the point of that instance at all? And what is missing in our version that chinese had.
People who already managed to upgrade attack set to 165, said there is almost no difference in damage they do

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-21 02:26:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

SO FOK, what is your conclusion about 3rd and whole instance it self. It has been a month since your first post and you know 100% that no one can pass 3rd boss, even though more people made 165 sets, so finally, are you going to make any changes for us?

As it stand right now, if you lucky to pass second boss, you only get 3-4 silver medals, which means we need to do this instance daily for next 2 years or so and still would only collect enough materials for 1 person to upgrade to 168. Can you explain the logic behind it? Buying via IM is unreasonable at this stage, since it cost 20 IM per badge and you need around 2k of them and if you add rest of materials, you will end up close to 100k IM just to get 168 gear. Even high IM spenders not going to do this.

Players already started selling their accounts after they realised that, and other who don't, said they will not spend any IM until there is major change in this instance. Can you tell us why would we spend IM if we cannot progress in this instance anyways?

You either need to reduce boss sats or HP:

1. boss hp drop to 20mil, similar like first two boses
  2. gives us a charm like temple, with huge boost and only timed for 10 minutes which can be bought or taken upon releasing 3rd boss (can put 24 hour cooldown so no one would run whole instance with it)
  3. if you cannot do any of above, then easiest solution, increase drop rate from second boss by at least 10 times of those materials that drops. We already using IM to buy holy medicine, and you need to do something about that too, put into ingame item mall for 25mil like in chinese). We need at least 20-30 silver badges dropped from second boss
  4. reduce all IM for those forging materials to at least 1-5 per item permanently, badges having the lowest price

If you have any other idea, please share with us. We should not have 168-170 gear in order to do full instance.
WE are waiting for your comments on this matter.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-21 05:27:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

i don t think 165 guy x 5 kill 3 boss.

168 x 4 + 1 AB can kill i guess

it s too far for us now.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-21 22:29:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's easy to farm medal if you pass No.3 Boss

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-22 02:38:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

MR fun

pls decrease the stats of 3rd boss and also check the lvl 2 of the instance. I got info that this is only a early patch version and actually many things not working.

In lvl 4 the mobs deal insane dmg even to lvl 170 gear ppl and at the 4th boss should spawn a chest which does not spawn.

Please ask Mr Snail if there is any "better" version of the Yizhou Instance patch i am sure he will say yes. If you dont want to "buy" another version of the patch atleast reduce the stats of the 3rd boss.....

nobody will try to make a full team 170 gear with IM only just to pass 3rd boss (cause it is stupid and prices are like super unreal)

P.S. as  i said not 100% sure about this, but FoK pls ask mr snail:) and meanwhile just reduce stats of boss 3 a bit

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-08-22 04:05:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

1500+ tech.. 300+ crit.. 600 db . base attributes for hitters  ( I dont have any clue about other stats .. reaction and acute) . A real teamwork is needed. Cant be done even with 3 players . min 4 players. Timing is important.. Skills are important. Professions are important. to make it easier 2 sand of times can be used , but hitters must have davis armours. but main thing is technic. if you dont have 1500+ tech rest of stats are not important. So if you want to kill the 3rd boss say farewell to pvp builds.

PS: experiences are from current patch of VCO .. I ve never played this patch in another place.
PS2nd:As far As I know this is MMORPG ( free2play). But if this patch continues like this it will become IMORPG. if you dont want to change the 3rd boss stats, pls let players upgrade their gears to 165 easier. Because under these circumtences , to kill this boss needs a really good teamwork play. If any1 dreams to go solo .. LoL.. with DDC on, generally we got 25-40 Bronze medals and 5-8 Silver medals till 3rd boss. we have 4 toons and 1 AB. and 4 toons want to be 165 . so every toon needs 1300+ Bronze medals. with DDC and max drop rate it can be done in one month .but every day a DDC has to be used . otherwise this period may last 2 or 3 months . I m sure you have game balance designers. You have to talk this with them. Of course I have no idea about IGG plans. may be they dont plan to install another patch in 2 years:) and pls add some serpent stones fragments to crete boxes. and call back Dragon Max. if you do something for players, I m sure game will be more funny. as you see I dont say anything about Gulch golds. they can be farmed by london quest. Also badges can be farmed. But modification stones, from crete boxes.. with this succes rate..hmm.. may be you should give more chances to players. I hope you will read all of these :)

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2017-08-22 10:41:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

May be tomorrow.. 

VCO 117:0.125 version

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-22 12:31:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

btw FoK if you see in your files that boss 3 died check pls the team which done it and if there was any  bugs used (just in case) :)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-08-22 17:08:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

3rd boss is doable sand of time hardcore dr set 650+ dr    maxed sword 160x hurricane strike generals dr generals and good power slash. that how ppl did on chinese server is why you see the sword but they are all cp cause hurricane strike hit harderd with sword cause of the boost attack launch stab.

Signature