Voyage Online Today: 14    Total Posts: 84578

Total:#40

Create Thread

[Discussion] Is there some1 killed No.3 Boss?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 39/4367

Posted on 2017-08-23 08:37:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2017-08-23 20:50:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

First fok must to fix 3 floor chest bug

We must to get Before try 4 boss

Chest is not come just we can see massage about chest

Fix pls

Before 4 boss got 28 silver medal without ddc
So think can get 40 medal if u use ddc

And we can get feel if kill 4 boss then medal will come nice amount

So point is kill 3 and 4 boss

So fok fix fast pls

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-23 21:13:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

OK,we will fix it.
btw ,I think it takes 2 months to defeat No.3 boss ,we may need 2 months to defeat No.4 Boss,all lv168 gears r required.
before that ,keep farming.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-24 03:54:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes would agree of getting max dragon event, i would say can even replace euro ares. That way everyone gets same rewards.
Not that many players are fully maxed in everyway. If you had most general equipment maxed in at least orange or red sats, i would say would be doable, and ofc having 5 gears on them. Right now, only few have 5 star land generals, and even less people have good sats on general equipment. I only saw 2 red sats so far and 1 orange. Anything that would help to make them better, would be appreciated.
And your team now can easily dominate all events soon, as there will be no competition, even in pve set up.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-24 03:59:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

as said before not sure if dragon max not will bring to much inflation.... could be tried maybe... or be brought 1x month....

actually i dont want see crete dying :D  Maybe adding Mod Stones for IGG Treasure could help a bit too....

On the part of the domination i agree.... 1 Team can kill 3rd boss and now farm lvl 2 easy and get lots of stuff while other like 6 teams or what fall more and more behind everyday and dont wanna even talk about poor souls who not pass boss 1 :D

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-08-24 10:03:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

The low level ones will be left on a low level base while the others will ascend even more just because this has been made a IM type ascension gear patch.Let things continue like this and soon will be nowon to pvp or pve.Did you even think about servers where IM is very hard to find funkofking where snake stones or how you wanna call them are very hard to get and to make 165 is kinda impossible since you need those mandatory.Wasting my time to type things that have been told more then once and nothing has been done about it.But hey maybe we will have something like the gulch gold.In the beggining there was a big fuss about it and  later on it has been introduced as a daily reward from london.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-24 10:42:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

every time ,when some one does a new achievement ,
I start to check the record,then deal with the report from other players.

Your GM is so busy.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-24 11:15:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

listen to the players FOK content is too hard cause it requires max stats of old expansion max dragon witch means more stas done by player more general manuals and more mod stones the one in game are not enough to beat this content.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-26 06:57:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Chests before 4th Boss mean Column???
Same appearance like 4th floor of HI  ??
What is chsts??

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-26 16:42:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Any1 else passed that 3rd boss so far, even in other server?

Signature