Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 84543

Total:#40

Create Thread

[Discussion] Is there some1 killed No.3 Boss?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 39/4347

Posted on 2017-07-20 21:37:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to know the answer.
Don't ask me to check the data.It costs a lot of time.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-21 01:42:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

i think noone did that yet. even the second boss is killed by 1-3 teams in all servers. and that is a guess i dont know for a fact

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-21 04:02:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

we have killed  second boss 1 or 2 times then we can't do it again when the new 4 stats start to work he is doing to high damage on tank and he can't stand chance against him so we stopped  to try

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-21 04:35:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

i think his stats are way to high atm

dont think anyone is even close to kill it

1. he parry to much
2. to high DR/defense
3. to high HP for the short time
4. this boss basically makes the tank and especially the healer pointless for the team cause it would be better to have 5hitters at this boss

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-07-21 05:10:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually to kill 3 rd boss you need 165 hitter set with maxxed 2 rings necklace and weapon green forged. How many you need i have no idea. Only 1 person with 165 set and he is tank. So will be fora while  to kill that boss bcs teams tend to make their tanks 165 for some reason

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-21 05:15:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

thank you...

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-21 05:58:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think all bosses need to be nerfed some coz they are way to powerful even for the strongest maxed players. with more players in 165 gear would mean more income as they will want ranks and more stuff you can only buy from item mall.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-21 13:40:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

so far it was successful to kill second boss, but third boss nope. So i guess no need to be nerfed since not many 165 set around also? I dont want this patch be like Battled forest patch do 160 set after 3months and sit whole 2 years.

Signature
My lil boy keep try to run away from me <3
Posted on 2017-07-21 22:27:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

let me say that even full maxed "normal" 168 teams with better belife items have no chance to do him in BBO atm.
there are only 1 way to do him.

Use 2 sets, Hitter and Tank. the Tank set only with DR drills and then use amor+sands of time to get over 3.000 DB and decend CS rate and change Set back. (no its not an bug, couse this is how the item works)
that way he is possible.

For some normal chance max your toons only on the specific role, so lets say 3 DD with only DB/CS/Tec drills and so on.
Tank and Healer need a Hitter Set too.
You need over 250 CS to even crit, arround 700 DB to do "some" damage and so on.

And no the new attributes dont change that much, even with 1204 reaction, and stuff like that you hit nearly zero damage without having the other stats higher then its pössible atm.

i know the mods dont like links but here some example how high your stats need to be to do some "decent" damage on 2 and 3 boss.
(http://www.ikoo8.com/video_play/XMTI1ODAzOTI3Ng==.html)
and before someone wanna tell me "ohh its the chinese version and everything is different" yes they have more options to boost theyr stats , but you need the same high stats to do same damage here.
And yes they can do it with 160 Gear or less of couse from this "bonus ways to get higher stats" so dont compare it that way!

ps. FunOfKing please check your Mail Inbox, you have an important mail.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-22 04:00:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature