Voyage Online Today: 23    Total Posts: 83653

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] [SOLVED] FOK; how long does it take to unbind one item ?

[Copy link] 5/222

Posted on 2017-07-18 08:04:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Waiting for 10 days to see my item unbound I ve sent 2 tickets and no reply.processing. processing what ?? all you have to do is unbind my item ! really sucks!! if you are not capable to reply customers, make them to be used by us.. so you dont waste our time.. I paid 1220 points and I still wait. for what ? do you know 1220 IM points costs almost 60 USD ??

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-18 10:14:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Make sure you leave the character online 24 hours a day Sunday through Thursday and partially into Friday (depending on your time zone) with the item to be unbound and with the unbinding tool on / in the character or ship slots.  (I do not think the character you want to transfer to needs to be online... but they may search the past IP addresses of both characters to insure both characters belong to you).

Also, Fok has said that customer service has been working overtime the last few weeks...
and that means they are helping their mobile games and probably not us.

It might (not sure) help if you post your ticket number here.
IF FOK sees the number then he can instantly go to your ticket.
(USE THE EDIT FUNCTION on your first post.)

- Ele

ps. the unbinding tool is not all that expensive compared to other items...
right now the permanent gem process machine is 3,000 IM ($165.00 USD)
and the Expedition military will is 4,800 IM ($264.00 USD) ....on sale need I say...LOL

(um no, I don't have either one :blink:.)

ps. I added FOK in the title so maybe he will see it.

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2017-07-19 04:24:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

tyvm sir. But I have to add this , that toon is offline almost 10 days .. I only log on to check the status of item.That s why I m frustrated. and ty again for your interests. I didnt want to compare the prices of item in IM. I just wanted to say I have paid real money for one or two clicks. but no one showed an interest to my tickets.

1351770OthersPending Resolution07/11/2017
1349820OthersPending Resolution07/07/2017

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-19 05:18:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

totally igg need a solution.

after people quit. its late to think or fix.

people pay their real cash for this game.

and no service. always lack of service.

think about it.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-19 11:57:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

The character MUST be online to do the function of unbinding.
because in effect they take it from you and give you a new / code edited one in trade.

If you can not be online you can try to work/ discuss via email support out a time when the service center an you are online at the same time.  But who knows when during their 8 hours in the day when they will be free to help you (the individual support people probably have no idea themselves.. each customer can take varying amounts of time)... and remember likely the mobile games get first help.

But honestly, even when the service center was LIVE support this was hard to do.
A lot depends where you live in the world.... the support people are in China, and China is exactly 12 (13 in summer) hours different from east coast USA time.

... that is why you MUST leave your character online.

- Ele

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2017-07-20 18:48:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

tyvm for your help Ele.. my problem is finally solved :)

Signature