Voyage Online Today: 14    Total Posts: 84578

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] New Giveaway Event

[Copy link] 11/1205

Posted on 2017-06-30 05:53:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

1. You must have the required amount of VC points available to claim the reward, and the points can't be used until we send the reward to you.
2. If you’ve already claimed the rewards, the total number of VC points you exchanged or purchased since then, must be greater than the total amount of VC points you have on your account.
Does not include VC points exchanged before 19th June.

Fox Example:
1.Jack wants to exchange 5k points phase reward

Here r the rewards:

5000-9999SOV *10000
10000-14999SOV *20000
15000-19999SOV *40000

Has exchanged more than 5k points since the last time claimed (or June 19) to now?

Has more than 5k points in the account before getting rewardIs he able to get the 5k rewards?
YESYesYes
NoYesNo
NoNoNo
YesNoNo

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-30 05:58:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

****  NOTE THIS IS A OLD THREAD !!!!!  JUNE 2017...that got bumped...  ****************
but I can not edit what FOK writes.

- Ele

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it is no IM spending event as i understand.....

So for example:

i buy 1000Item Mall today, 1000Item Mall at next monday and 3000 Item Mall next thursday...      Then next week friday to sunday is  IM event and i will get 10.000SOV if i keep the IM till i get the reward ? (probably tuesday i guess)   

Correct?

--------------------

What about belief items, General Process machine and so on? at the moment this is only for SOV? no way to get other stuff?

-----------------

Will the Item mall prices be reduced to hotsale prices? or will new hotsales come?

--------------

Kind Regards

Edit:   Only SOV as reward is not so good, because yes people need SOV but not such tons of them.... ppl need the other stuff like Gold Faith Cards, +35 Beliefs, Cannons and so on more

Edit2: When this event will take place first time? this weekend or next?

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-06-30 06:06:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fok !!

Fok !!

Fok i can say u 1 thing.

Before u ask something to player..

do ur job.. first..

no hot sale. and no detail info about general..

we want more detail ..

people really tired of u

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-30 07:13:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

the reward is an example ,not real rewards.

about the promotion.

maybe u know ,on June 18th ,IGG 's games all were shut down . and it led to many many bugs.

and the technique department were busy to fix all the bugs.some functions of the VCO website r broken.
it takes a long long time to deal with the bugs :mobile game ,browse game and client game.

they worked overtime every day ,from 9:00am -10:00pm. 

It's sorry for that .

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-30 07:30:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok thank you for info... So did i explain correct?   Player are not sure, if they can for example buy 2500IM today and 2500IM in 5month and then in event in 5 month it will count as 5000IM for event.....

Or in other words:

Does the IM between events only count and the IM count for event will be reseted after each event or does the IM are only reseted if you get an reward?

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-06-30 11:20:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

so if i exchanged for example 5k igg points to VCO points at last event special offer voucher those points are not count for this new event?

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-30 13:39:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

as i understand this u cant get reward again if u got last event. So only point bought after last event count. Is this right FoK??

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-01 03:32:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

This just adds more confusion.... FoK, you are extremely unclear and this event is too complicated... the business model just sucks on this. You should get a professional translator to translate for you because your english is extremely confusing and you are not answering our questions correctly

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-01 11:10:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think It is very simpel
1 )You must buy IM after 19th June
2)You must save your IM for what ever prize you want
3)Wait for a Event
4)Must have IM in your account when you ask for reward (Do not spend it)
5) It resets if you buy Reward

Any more question ask me

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-04 04:28:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

About August 4th new event.

Normally we would get SOV equivalent to the ammount of points purchased + The rewards on the first box (gold faith cards+general manuals) + the choose one reward (many to choose from)

Now we only get gold faith+general manuals + choose one reward

So basically it's a downgrade of our money into the game because we lost the SOV part and the other rewards stay the same than always

Really frustrating.

Signature