Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 83155

Total:#84

Create Thread

[Discussion] The legendary general will be released today

Hot Topics [Copy link] 83/9604

Posted on 2017-07-02 04:44:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

dont waste your time and your DDC on killing iron ships and sea bosses because drop is totaly 0(zero).

also 7 players farmed NA 5 hours and no one get that fuking card!

impossible!!

this is a big joke with this general...

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-02 06:03:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

in NA there are dropping sometimes the cards.... but in iron hands i had same problem.... total like 20+hrs farming Iron hands and  like maybe 10hrs French Soldiers ==> 0 Cards for me.... i used 4x DDC

i start to hate this general cards....

Please fix droprate at iron hands ships @Funofking

P.S. I did kill also some high sea bosses  e.g. Cruz.... game loves me+.+

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-07-02 06:22:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it's hilarious everyone is crying about general cards. The general card just came out literally days ago and you all except to have a dozen 5 star generals already at your disposal. if it was so simple and easy to get then everyone would already have it ten minutes after they were released and you'd all be here bitching you were bored with nothing to do again. This game has always been about grinding and grinding for days and even months to get a smallest thing or about spending a piss ton of IM to get there quick. If you don't want to grind your life away to find one wait until FOK puts them in IM. Maybe you'll get lucky like me, I spent 15 IM on one general card box and got five star general right away on BBO while others have spent thousands of IM and got none.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-02 07:50:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

My opinion is next... If you want changes in this situation only thing what need to be changed if thats possible is to make spawn time for soldiers less. But that is only opinion i am not complaing or something...

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-02 15:06:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

look here how many players we are on NA farming that fucking mobs to get generals...
better improve drop rate to all mobs not only french because it's not nice 15-20 players to one spot farming 10 hours for nothing!!!

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-02 18:52:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyone that is crying about drop deal with it!!! Go to a different server with less people on it!!!

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-04 23:15:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

so anymore cards dropped after maintenance this week?

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-05 17:27:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

FoK if drop is less than 1% maybe can you increase time respawn for mobs?? we are 25 players here and killed 12 mobs on hour...make time respawn hw is on Rampant Pirate please if you dont wanna increase drop rate

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-30 12:45:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

So no conclusion was ever reached, no changes were made everyone just hardened up? MINDBLOWING.

Signature
There is no greater sense of accomplishment and achievement than hardwork.
Money will not bring you happiness but it can bring you plenty of problems.
Posted on 2017-08-30 12:59:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well it is working well now... enough cards around so all fine:)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......