Voyage Online Today: 15    Total Posts: 84256

Total:#84

Create Thread

[Discussion] The legendary general will be released today

Hot Topics [Copy link] 83/10061

Posted on 2017-06-27 16:07:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I got a card about 2 minutes ago, they definitely exist. Task tells me to talk to Statham on Hurricane Island...

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-27 16:22:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Gratz!!! still farming away... trying to figure out the pirate boss!

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-27 17:26:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah i guess i got first card of MMP or at least i am at top list about it. Got from french soldiers. but unlucky 4 stars

Signature
My lil boy keep try to run away from me <3
Posted on 2017-06-27 18:18:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

the only question is this pirate king inside of instance or  is world boss?

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-27 18:29:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been afking these Soldiers on Columbus now for 9+ hours and have yet to get the card.... Pretty darn low percentage, but I guess what IGG wanted... Thanks for making us all happy until we try and get the drops.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-27 19:21:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

So we got 3 new ways to obtain legendary general
1)French soldier in New Amsterdam : Which is ok since you can afk there 24/7 and if you lucky you get few
2) Iron Hand Smuggling Ships: Worst option since too many zonning and waiting
Both options the drop rate is very low But the 3rd option is intresting

3)One of High Sea Bosses  Drop rate 70% no one know for sure yet which boss is it But i think It is the Longest spawn time one why?
To make sure legendary general does not drop like a candy. So i bet it is the General Cruz:)
19 hour spawn time with 70% drop rate each server will get 5 ish per week
So my advice stop killing sea bosses that spawn to fast waste of time

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-27 22:57:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know skill is random but...Are there Sea battle skills avaliable from this generals?

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-28 00:25:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tonite( acording to my time) I ve grappled Bartho and Hawkins in MMP server and I was not able to get legendary general clue from them. If we accept FoK gave right tips about this puzzle with his proper English , I think I did marveolus job. Somehow I put myself into share of %9 . This can be seen often in this game . Like upgrading your gears 3 times with %75 and all fails:) ( probability %1,6) But I suggest one thing to SaMajeste. grapling an Iron hand takes more time to kill a French soldiers. Also French soldiers spawn 7/24 but Iron hands spawn only between 21-05 according to game time. he may say "french soldiers are hard to kill iron hand is easy to kill" etc.. But there is another unknown thing too. Probability of gettin 4 stars or 5 stars general. So if you raise up drop rate of IronHand a bit more player will hunt Ironhands. Otherwise only certain players can be seen on the tails of HS bosses and on the front of New amsterdam.

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2017-06-28 01:26:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

so far it seems 2 card from Soldiers in New Amsterdam, 0 from high sea pirate kings and 0 from Iron Hand Smuggling ships....

@FunofKing  maybe droprate really should be increased at Iron Hand Smuggling ships .... PeterPanisBack is correct  they spawn not all day long and when spawn they come slower then NA mobs...

Also you need get a 5 star general and one with the skill you want or atleast sea/land what you need..... so 1% is especially on the smuggling ships not enough.... maybe 1-2% at NA mobs and 4-5% at smuggling ships would be good/better

ofc should be a bit rare but that is insane like this, ppl can not farm 10+ hrs/day  general + farm new instance+farm old instance for money +crete+ BG.... we just humans

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-06-28 04:05:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

we need more alternatives to farm cause 2 places are very tight to do it .why not put it  in BF nad porto land and sea even it is like 1% drop rate or have the drop rate spread to pumas in james town also

Signature