Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 83075

Total:#84

Create Thread

[Discussion] The legendary general will be released today

Hot Topics [Copy link] 83/9552

#11
Posted on 2017-06-27 04:06:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

tyvm for your work Sa Majeste. Personally I really appreciate this .

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
#12
Posted on 2017-06-27 04:26:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

thank you mr Fun!

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
#13
Posted on 2017-06-27 04:34:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

how about hot sale update?

Signature
#14
Posted on 2017-06-27 04:34:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

So we have to sunk a ship called iron hand smuggling ship then go amsterdam than atlantis?

Signature
#15
Posted on 2017-06-27 05:31:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK can you please tell us what happens you get a card from HS boss click it nothing happens and no idea if u have to take it to someone

Signature
#16
Posted on 2017-06-27 05:41:29 | Show thread starter's posts only


get the quest card as the culture card

Signature
#17
Posted on 2017-06-27 05:44:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I killed like 30+ Smuggling Ships "iron hand" but nothing... do we need to grapple or shoot with cannon balls? 

is it important to kill specific iron hands? or just any in europe?

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
#18
Posted on 2017-06-27 05:49:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I killed french soldiers for 30 mins also still no drop, and btw where is the pirate kings in atlantis?

Signature
#19
Posted on 2017-06-27 05:56:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

how bout for once in this game people use their brains instead of their begging skills and wallets to get something done n remember that this game used to be about exploring and working things out not hounding people for help and complaining all the time. Its been less than an hour since patched in n already i reminded why this community is retarded. NO independent thought ad no ability to problem solve just compulsive whingers with huge egos.
Go eat some concrete n harden up.

Signature
There is no greater sense of accomplishment and achievement than hardwork.
Money will not bring you happiness but it can bring you plenty of problems.
#20
Posted on 2017-06-27 06:10:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Some people are complaining because the mobs pirate kings or what ever name they have as fok said have a 70% chance of dropping that card, and I am thinking that french soldiers can't have drop chance less then 20-30% so that means if you kill 100 mobs you get 20-30 cards so , nefrouse or whatever before we use our brains you have to visit school again or not to be so full of yourself

Signature