Voyage Online Today: 15    Total Posts: 84256

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Current Situation and compensation

[Copy link] 7/576

Posted on 2017-06-18 20:48:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

sorry to hijack your thread... but as of 06:50 BST (05:50 GMT)... The double drop card has been extended 1 day according to the news releases.. and Fok has replied in a thread that the Free lunch rewards will be increased next weekend...
6/19 still nothing about IGG points  - Ele

-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Funofking, dear Mods, dear Community

Since the servers are still not online i thought it might be time to write a topic about what happened wrong and to remind directly that we would kindly ask for Compensations.
This topic is also made in the hope that FoK maybe can understand better the situation of us players at the moment.

I will split this topic into 4 parts, for the better overview:

1. What happened last weeks
 2. What could be a compensation
 3. again short key word List of new or unsolved bugs
 4. ideas and future

1. What happened last weeks
Lets bring the Last weeks together. We all (or many atleast) waited for the Update and finally you brought it live. Everything was cool, we saw since long time Green connections again. Then people noticed first bugs like the wrong exp bar, Broken Storyline Quest, no Merchant alliance quest for lvl 160+, Bound items from Seville Arena Event ( i think called Europe Strife)  and so on.... Some bugs were fixed like wrong amount of Crete boxes were raised again but for that other bugs/ mistakes came in (no St Deus honor/badges in crete boxes anymore).  After that from 1 day to other you announced shut down of IGG points and last IGG exchange event this weekend. And now on the last day of this event there was a downtime of over 12hrs of VCO servers and about some hours for all IGG service.....Also people saw that there is no (real) way of getting Serpent Stone ingame and that colonies and cities was not updated which makes some of them mad, some disappointed as well.  Some Players recently also experienced Lag again. People are disappointed and worried what is going on. Everyone love this game and want to play it and spend money for it the next years.

2. What could be a compensation
 Today was this events:  Double Drop Card, Black Beard Legand Ends and Free Lunch 2x crete siege....also today was last day of last IGG point exchange event
Since the downtime was very long and over the day i would suggest as Compensation: 

• next free lunch double amount or maybe even triple to show good will
  • 1-2 days longer Double Drop card next time or some days 1,5drop again
  • 2 extra crete siege during next week
  • and ofc give back items to ppl who lost them  for example someone reported he lost a lot of mining passports cause their hours was set to 0.....

3. again short key word List of new or unsolved bugs

• Rewards from Strife of Europe Event are bound
  • Crete chests dont give St Deus Honor/Badges anymore after the amount of boxes was fixed
  • Teleport for lvl 160+ players does not work
  • NPC for daily quests in Quanzhou missing
  • Merchant Alliance Quest not work for lvl 160+ players

hope i got all open bugs

4. ideas and future

• Please bring in a ingame way to get Serpent Stones. Best would be a low amount of fragments in reward chest from big dailys or in Free Lunch  + put them in colony in a low amount like 1-2 stones + 50-100 fragments
  • .Change The Seville Arena event items so they are not bound again

• Put St. Deus Honor/Badges again in Crete Siege reward boxes
  • Start a new Battleground season and maybe put some st deus honor/badges as reward there too and maybe to Tiger totem for a medium high amount of IGG treasure non tradeable Serpent Stones
  • If you want to make the new IM event be a "spend xy amount of IM and get a reward" rework ALL itemmall prices OR put all items in permanent hotsale (otherwise ppl will stop use the IM event and with  that also will more and more stop buy IM)
  • Put a Teleporter to Yizhou Instance ( longterm idea, no high priority)

I hope this Topic does summarize everything nice, since i know you dont have so much time FunofKing and short and it gives you a idea of our situation as players/how we feel. I tried to keep it short and simple.

Kind Regards

And As always @everyone feel free to leave other ideas/ bugs  or whatever, but keep it constructive, friendly and short/easy to read.

Edit: sry could not make the topic as organized as i wanted cause for some reason the stupid forum always put everything with underline and fat even in the edit section it looks correct+.+
I made the topic with fat and underlined stuff and with list.... now it is just a huge mess.... well whatever atleast not all fat printed is something i guess+.+

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-06-19 00:02:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Heres a notice on the main site. Apparently its extended. They are currently editing the notice I guess, that's why its empty.

http://vc.igg.com/news/8176/Double_Drop_Event(June_16_-_19)(Extended).html

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-06-19 00:15:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

For me no need DDC, I need Modification Stone*30 ,general manual*50  I couldn't do yesterday Free lunch :(. For DDC I can't get Mod stones and gen manuals

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-19 00:46:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Triple lunch sounds too much. We all know people are abusing the TPC. I would suggest just 1x free lunch with maybe some extra manuals and mod stones. As compensation they should have the 1.5x droprate for a whole week again, not some lame DDC cards, everytime I get a DDC i feel like a slave, I have to make use of it within 2 hours. With 1.5x droprate event, i can grab a coffee or do something else without worrying about my timer.

I agree that ALL item mall prices MUST be lowered. It's rediculous to see some retarded prices for items I can get ingame. Make refined iron also drop from daily boxes. Also revamp the battlegrounds stuff, both my chars cannot join high lvl bgs because their points are just not enough, and there is seriously zero invites in the lower bgs. So no IGG treasures for me. Sucks.

I got a whole ton of info for FoK. He should PM me if he has any interest in keeping this game alive.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-19 04:26:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

please dont forget about NPC for Merchant Allinace questes in Amesterdam City. Now its dont working. And we need too new drops from treasures boxes

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-19 12:32:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

160 mod stones 160 general manuals should be the freelunch for next week reasonable amount of mod stone for losing 2 crete siege+ 1freelunch +new free-lunch

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-20 03:10:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

i wouldnt mind to get normal free lunch but on Sunday to get Max event AND Euro Ares event

Actually that should be the case from now on, 1 time per week Max event, 1 time per week Euro Ares and 4 times Crete

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-20 06:38:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Probably is not the best thread to chose to post in but actually I can't log in , is there any1 else who has the same issue as me?

//Edit: Now I can :D idk what happend

Signature