Voyage Online Today: 78    Total Posts: 81154

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Discussion] FUNOKING -LAG issues are ruining the future of this game

[Copy link] 14/458

Posted on 2017-06-16 09:00:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

In the ten yrs this game ran you never updated the servers we play on is there any plan for this?
pvp is very hard ot play for anyone who doesnt have a 1TB connection or doesn't live in america or canada. NO other game have i ever played with so much lag n there is no way everyone experiencing lag has issues on their end, your servers bottle neck everytime crete or a siege is on and the pvp is most unenjoyable. Do you have any plans to address this issue? 
 by either updating the quality of these servers or 
creating individual crete times for each server, 

your game is the only game i have ever played with lag and no amount of nostalgaia or loyalty is gonna justify this going forward.
Consider that a great number of players are gonna leave sooner or later if we have to continue playing this game on 20 hops/ whilst all your competitors offer a smooth n stable connection.

Everyday i play other games smooth as silk and they have servers based all over the world not just in the US. No  its not our internet that's the problem, it is yours.  im currently rotating between many game titles and NONE of them have lag just vco, its always been this way and it needs to improve if this game is to have any chance of competing with any of the other online games. It isnt just a little bit of lag its unacceptable amount vs any game you can compare it to.

Signature
There is no greater sense of accomplishment and achievement than hardwork.
Money will not bring you happiness but it can bring you plenty of problems.
Posted on 2017-06-16 09:27:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

i don't have a 1TB internet why you need a 1TB to paly this game that's going overboard with your lag isuuse,  it's not even available to purchase in my country i don't know where you live to get that best i could buy is 20gb i'd be more than happy to have that .

At this point no i doubt they will and have any desire to, plus when the server lagged so bad after a merge  even the thousands of ping reports didn't seem enough , that said they bottle neck most of the lag in the back of buildings most notably in north island used to be able to afk at back but now you'd be lagged so hard.

supporting mobile sicne that's their main income becasue of it's poularity in asia more than most other countries so where's the incentive for them to buy for a dying game with minimal player base and our many alts . how would you pitch that to a company that makes sense to them to invest?

how about you give this game up then unistall it and go play the games worth playing and i don't mean the AAA mmo games that dye of faster than you can count . don't ever compare this to a normal game sure compare it  to some early access games or something that fans wanted but the company doesn't care too much about having outside their own country.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-16 09:31:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

We have tried to address the lag issues in the past.

Many things have been tried: at one time they even tried to equal out the lag by bouncing USA clients to Europe then back again to USA...

The only solution that ever worked ( and I am not sure it is 100% ) is to get a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
For some reason a lot of internet carriers seem to put this game's connections on their lowest priority or something... so as the signal travels from Europe across the east coast of USA... it gets worse and worse.  Even East Coast USA people have complained at times.

Will they ever give us new servers.... no
Face it this game is dying... they dont even give non IM  event rewards anymore how are they going to justify new servers.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-16 10:03:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-16 10:16:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

here is a odd thought....
Where are BB0 servers located and how is your connection to them?

The game was written for it to have local distribution... maybe something in the old coding reduces signal intentionally or unintentionally...

IDK I dont have game code access nor would i understand it .

- ele

Ps.   I was up in North Island a few days ago just running 2 characters.. and lagged when I used my dragon pet...
And, I live relatively close to the IGG servers (a 10-12 hr drive away)....
so yes there must be something in the code that's killing the game as well, at least in some areas of the game.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-16 13:19:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

For me the game is running fine.... some year ago it was worse... okay at Seville arena event is laggy a bit but really many chars on 1 spot that can lag in every game.....

After patch i also had green connection for few days.... maybe only play 1 char and stop running 20 programs in background could help

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-06-16 15:23:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Top players tell me they play on red ping, guild members tell me they play on red ping every single crete, alliance chat is filled with lag complaints, but cos a few trolls say otherwise, doesn't mean squat to the rest of us.
It lags all the time.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-16 16:48:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2017-06-16 17:13:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hate to say it but it feels good to have enough players around to  cause lag .
 BUT -this ONE PLAYER =lag stuff is new and makes game break.

WE can disagree without being wankers , so stop the bad posting or I get grumpy .

@ Elle aside from game itself causing " lag " by having so many issues wit conflicts , we have also server lag .

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2017-06-16 17:43:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature