Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 81788

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Question about General skill

[Copy link] 4/308

Posted on 2017-06-16 05:05:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I got a general with an skill which says "Can take damage equals to 80% of the max HP" but i never see this working. i tested it everywhere but i didn´t notice any change.
Anyone knows smth about it?

Signature
Become the best  version of yourself
Posted on 2017-06-16 12:30:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nope, i dont

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2017-06-16 12:58:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Let us know what it means once you find out, not the best descriptions 
It's supposed to be some kind of shield judging from skill name, also at improved skill it says "Can take damage equals to 70% of the max HP" so percentage goes down too.. 

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-06-16 13:15:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe it means that you can't get 1 shot like from sword dance example but max dmg you can get while you have that general is 80% of your max hp. Try test with some sword user to use sword dance on you.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-16 23:44:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know someone who has this same general. I sent multiple screenshots to Support about this , showing that it does not work in any way whatsoever. We tried it on sea and land, for multiple ways to take damage. Single hit SD doesn't cause it to activate. Single hits on sea do not cause it to activate. At 20% of HP loss it doesn't activate. At 80% of HP loss it doesn't activate. It is broken, and does not work. AND cannot get support to replace it with ANY other general.

Signature