Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 83156

Total:#36

Create Thread

[Discussion] igg points shuting down

Hot Topics [Copy link] 35/2242

Posted on 2017-06-15 01:57:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

wthat the shit is this ?so now all the captain jack points and crap u will not be able to save points anymore so you exhcnage them when the event is on ?http://vc.igg.com/news/8159/IGG_Points_Exchange_Shutdown_Notice!.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we will give up the jack point and crap.
                           by funofking 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IGG Points Exchange Shutdown Notice!(Update)
Jun 15, 2017
Dear players,

IGG Points exchange will be shutting down on June 19 0:00 GMT-5. or they will be forfeit. Thank you for your support and understanding.
URL: http://pay.igg.com/

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-15 02:31:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

and whats the meaning of spend ur igg points withing 3 months :D since we wont have igg points after 19th june?

Signature
My lil boy keep try to run away from me <3
Posted on 2017-06-15 02:36:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

update.
and I will adjust the event to adapt new pay system.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-15 02:39:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can u put a teleporter to taiwan at least which we can tp +160 levels ty

Signature
My lil boy keep try to run away from me <3
Posted on 2017-06-15 02:45:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey, most of the people were gathering IGG points and exchanging them when there is special offer, gold credit, general manual give away to get extra gifts from 1k,3k,5k,10,15k and 20k points exchange.  its almost impossible to buy 20k IM at once for most of the people. 
So will there be another option to save points like IGG or not?  If people cant save their points and exchange them on event time, most people quit buying IM and the expected end will come.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-15 02:50:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

so people that have being gathering IM for months are forced to exchange them this weekend even if they havend finished yet gathering so they will lose the rewards they where aiming for or they will get rewards that they didnt want.... for that things as a company you give 2-3 months notice not 2-3 days!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-15 02:55:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

And also spend 1k, 3k, 5k, 10k or 20k IM in a timed period for rewards is also not good idea because most of the time u cant find items on IM when u need them. Example u cant find weapon +50s , Dragon , Owl , Royal Guard , Fire Bird pets. and also dont have pirate kings treasure all the time. 
U realy have to find a very good system after u remove IGG points cards

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-15 03:44:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys stop panic Fok says : new pay system. Its not mean u cant save points lets wait and see

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-15 05:32:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to say this first: whenever IGG tries to do radical changings they goes bad :) that s why I feel uncomfortable now. But I ve been thinking about an idea for a while. A middleman NPC in seville. For example if I want to sell 1000 vc points I apply to him and put my vc points to sell for a price. if someone wants to buy my points he/she pays silvers to middleman and I withdraw game silvers from it. So there wont be any scammers I think . 

on the other hand I think IGG will change events. I expect same method in other version. Spend!! :) Spend 10 k VC points this weekend and get this or spend 30 k vc points to get that. and I think IGG will leave this game to Snail like Yusho did before.. lets wait and see ..

PS to FoK: is there any chance to release "Max the Dragon in seville suburb " by accident again ? I dont think  IM users want to pay money for modification stones anymore.

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2017-06-15 08:14:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Funofking

Please i want 3 things from you (PLEASE i am heavy IM user):

1. Tell us before weekend what will be the replacement system so players like johnny can decide if they must rush get their last IGG point for reward or if they will get other reward later on

2. Make it possible that with new system there will be a reward again for buying or using IM points.... you COULD make for example a event where if you spend xy amount of IM you get price xy  (like with exchanging IGG to VC points atm) BUT the rewards are all tradeable so a IM seller can offer IM+reward.

3. You could also put ingame an NPC or make IM tradeable somehow.....

Kind Regards

P.S. Check your PM i send you something about this topic

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......