Voyage Online Today: 14    Total Posts: 84578

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] Bound Rainbow Crystals?

[Copy link] 11/921

Posted on 2017-06-13 11:37:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

***seems Rainbow Crystals (RC) are NOT bound from Porto....read below      - Ele 6/15/17

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what we learned at least in MMP with the patch Rainbow crystals - including those from master HI, portobello alts and etc, all except Treasures, are appearing bound.

I need to ask - is this a bug and will it remain this way.

If it does, it will be one very stupid game decisions, and I will explain my point why

1. How much new players will stay in game when they must spend billions in maps to raise currently simple and weak gears like fallen and inquisitor, also sea gears like Sidonia and Hatred. With current status rainbow crystals will reach insain search and price. I won't even dare speak about +4 drills which need 50 rainbows per try and those tries can be a long list of fails. What are players in King or Sea Ocean gear supposed to do to upgrade their fallen-inqu and sidonia-hatred equipments (jeweleries)?
How they do it. Somebody will sell them/make for them porto for 160 crystals, OK. This don't cover even 1/3 of one of those sets. For others what they do - with current rainbows drop rate from maps they must spend billions and billions of money for maps. Would they profit them back from maps? If maps was so profitable everybody was going to make them.

2. What is the point of Portobello land instance right now? Drops for salvation (which nobody make because direct king/god -> fallen route killed it, and now when it need extra rainbows you can simply remove it from game I havent seen salvation gear for 3 years). Drops for fallen-inqu which nobody gonna start making because this rainbow change destroy them like I spoked in 1. Pearls for inqu and fallen when it is much faster make them by TPC ? Refines - when 95% of them are ordinary ones and you made them cost 10.000 silver in Tiger Totem guy ?
Just another killed instance without any sense or worth in it.

3. What happens with all those people who had rainbows and they got bound out of nowhere? People with max drills got 400-500 rainbows stock bound. How should they feel ? No discussion, there was not even a notice so people know and prepaire. People who planned to sell this rainbows for money for example now get unknown amount of items bound out of nowhere due to solo administration actions.

I hope people will come here and say that bounding Rainbows do nothing else than fucking up players - raising like sky prices and limited quantities.

Sincerely

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-13 11:56:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

you sure they bound? or did you just had bound on you?

Also your point of refines for 100.000 at tiger totem is wrong.... only a few types of refines are there for sale..... they are very basic but porto drop much more 140 refines which not for sale at NPC.

Edit: My Information is that they are NOT bound if you take from Porto Explo  (bound RC from explo would be totally gamebreaking/ game would be dead in some weeks and FoK/ IGG know that i am pretty sure)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-06-13 12:31:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

We have a few item in game... the same item but some are bound some unbound.
When you stack/ put in same slot a bound on top of an unbound all become bound.

Perhaps this happened.

My gripe is Why are they not increasing the amount of bank spaces when they increase amount of bound items.?

I got so much SH*& that I have bank and 3 warehouses full.

PS. if you think about it... they bind items so you HAVE to buy in IM.

I have to keep destroying things i might need later

Signature
Christmas Eve
Monday, December 25, 2017
Posted on 2017-06-13 12:36:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well technically, pulling down rainbows with alts was an exploit, so it was fixed.

Now we come to the other problem of there not being an actual good way of farming rainbows, except treasure maps. Since we need tens of thousands of them, farming them from treasure maps is not a viable option.

Anyone has another suggestion?
My suggestion would be to add them to the TPC exchanger, but bind them. That way people wont be able to farm them with alts, and will bring trading back in action again!

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-06-13 13:04:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Portobello Rainbow Crystals were meant to be bound long ago, but from what i heard they are only bound on freshly created alts, not the old ones ?
Master HI RC bound ? Not for me, no idea where you got the info from.
As everyone likes to compare our version to chinese, chinese got bound RC from PB, so here ya go !

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-06-14 04:01:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please tell me it is a joke.? Most of the strong players already are done with the rainbows, and believe me they store really huge amounts to sell and use them for third sets etc...
Now the question; why did they wait so long to fix this issue if this is a really an issue?  

Unfortunately, while u r trying to help us to catch the strong players, u r more harming us than helping without awaring it.

I hope someone propose better suggestions to support players on rainbows; otherwise we have come to another milestone in the game...

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-14 09:07:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Time to move to BBO i guess

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-14 23:30:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

You guys overreact, checked yesterday created new characters on old account and got trade able RC from porto explo

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-15 01:11:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thats a relieve lol....

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-11 04:09:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish they remove all the bound more better for us even trading alt item and other thing. and etc. then no need to buy bound spend 1 item to trade other item to main account.

Signature