Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 80201

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] multiple characters online

[Copy link] 4/244

Posted on 2017-04-19 20:47:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

How does one get your main and the alts all online at the same time?

I just restarted a new character, letting that one be my main.  But when I activate VCO, it goes automatically, to the one that I am playing at the moment.  If I start fresh, I get to chose which character to play.

Did I do this all wrong?

Signature
IGG solved mine by having me run the game as admministrator--the kicker is that I am the admin on this computer!
Posted on 2017-04-19 21:20:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

As you probably noticed, you can have up to 4 characters on one account.
The catch is that two or more characters on the same account cannot be online at the same time. Only one character can be online at a time.

If you want to have multiple characters online, they have to be on separate accounts. Accounts are free so its not an issue, except you need to remember two account names and two passwords, but I don't think that's too much of a problem. :)

There are really no benefits from having multiple characters on the same account since they cannot be online at the same time.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-04-20 06:30:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

>There are really no benefits from having multiple characters on the same account since they cannot be online at the same time.

That's what I thought.

And because VCO is hanging onto my old email addy's I can't use any of them either!
===
BTW, Snail is hanging onto my old email addy's too!

Signature
IGG solved mine by having me run the game as admministrator--the kicker is that I am the admin on this computer!
Posted on 2017-04-20 11:57:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

there are plenty of places that give out email addresses for free.
It doesn't need to be an email that you use regularly.

The email to some of my alts accounts no longer exist... because i didn't log into the free emails every 2 or 3 months... but so far that has not been a problem.
Just make sure you write down the correct email address, and password, character and maybe server the character is on,  and keep it somewhere... so if you stop playing again and come back you have it.

if for some reason you need to email support and want it to go to a particular address just put that address in the form you fill out.

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-20 19:37:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

>Just make sure you write down the correct email address, and password, character and maybe server the character is on,  and keep it somewhere.

Didn't do that a long time ago.  In fact, I'd be willing to bet that this place still is holding my aemail4u.com email addy--the site itself, doesn't even exist anymore!

I've tried to create new addys and found them asking my my phone #--well, I can't hear well enough to use a phone, so why have one?  Besides, we have the internet nowadays!  Way back in the day when I was in college, one prof noted that the U's admin was "being dragged kicking and screaming into the 15th century"!!!!  I have to drag the kids into the late 20th century!

Signature