Create Thread

[Discussion] Crete Siege Event Suggestion

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/2885

Posted on 2017-04-05 14:24:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

i agree Ossy

Signature
Big intelligences, think together... Malcolm X
Posted on 2017-04-07 10:46:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the Easiest way is X amount for a win and Y amount for a loss; no bonuses for the amount of kills and a rank requirement of rank 10, no extra boxes for most kills most res most anything just the same amount for all winners and a SET amount for the losers all the same as all other losers: you either play for fun with intent of heping your team or u dont join; crying a low level player got same a high; should not matter as long as they scored; 50 for a win and 30 for a loss seems reasonable. Moonstones do need to be removed. Winners wld average 5 to 8 perfs and loser wld average between 2 and 4 perfs. This supports Ossy post n i said this ages ago; 
There is no need to make it performance based it should be participation based all performanced based ideas support high egos and maniulation and 10yrs of vco proved this.

Signature
There is no greater sense of accomplishment and achievement than hardwork.
Money will not bring you happiness but it can bring you plenty of problems.
Posted on 2017-04-07 14:36:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

No way FoK increase the rewards to 30 & 50 he said it already

"..in fact ,changing the rewards equals to increasing the amount of rewards.
crete battlefield is the first battlefield for land and sea battle.
it depends on the performance of the players."

rewards now are 30 +15 for winner/loser + the rewards for each highest score on kills/flag/resources so.... 

if 40 vs 40 then (40x15) + (40x30) + the other boxes... somewhere around 2,000 boxes my suggestion with logic is

0 for losers
50 for winners

Considering 40 winners then u still give away 2,000 boxes, but only for those who worked for it

This will absolutely increase the team working and you can bet also the event attending

I know its hard to play 1 hr and get no rewards from the event, but lets face it... so far no1 cares to win or lose, this will also increase the competitive of the game... will be more fun aswell

Regards
Macto

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2017-04-08 01:59:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not think there is a perfect solution . There always will be people who will find a way to abuse  it. It is actually the players who can make any system work as intended. Let me explain what i am trying to say.
As a player community we should always discourage people from abusing it. Guild leaders and alliance leaders even friends should say the players who afk ,farm that they should not    that . If they not listen all should finger point that person and kick form guild ,alliances  and report to GM. If we all act together i am sure we will prevent the abuse.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-18 09:03:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

So even more boxes for kills and resources.... And the difference between win and lose remain the same in numbers but less in proportion... Let the farming begin from everyone!!!!!!!!!

Signature