Voyage Online Today: 24    Total Posts: 81820

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Discussion] Crete Siege Event Suggestion

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/2759

Posted on 2017-04-02 09:19:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone,

As u see lately there is many farmers in this event and few people adviced something for fix this problem lately.

I will talk about this again because its getting worse in MMP.

My suggestion is since people farming for their benefits and doesnt care their team, we can change reward system. Winner side can get X amount chest, and Loser side can get Y amount chest.

This will help also about servers balance. Because in other servers its easy to do deal and with this deal 5 participants can get highest amounts of chests easily. But since there is server transfers this will effect active servers badly. But if winner or loser side get constant amout chests in 4servers everybody will have same amounts depends which side they are.

Also this will bring back team spirit. Who isnt fighthing for their team, will have to try hard to win. And this will bring a respect to who try hard to win always in their side in every crete siege event.
As i know its easy for FoK to edit reward system will take max his 1 hour to do this. Please share your opinion under this topic under forum rules. You can think opposite with me without flaming share your idea so FoK can see how many people likes which reward system so he can go to edit it.

AdmiralOssy
MMP
Regards

Signature
My lil boy keep try to run away from me <3
Posted on 2017-04-02 10:20:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

i have being saying this on forum for long long time now. i really hope more people participate in theis thread so FoK will change it. It is a must to be done like that so that crete is actually again fun and team work as it should be. If you leave it like it is now then more and more people will only try to farm when they see others do it (including me). 

my opinion is that it needs to be changed as soon as possible. increse the ammount of boxes and give only win and lose nothing else. lets say 90 30 so all will try to win and not farm

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 10:52:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

in fact ,changing the rewards equals to increasing the amount of rewards.
crete battlefield is the first battlefield for land and sea battle.
it depends on the performance of the players.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 11:48:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

if someone plays 3 toons. that's minimum 45 rewards for him. if that person finds a safe place to pull in and sink for 15 mins and spawn kills in cyprus he will probably take 1,2 or 3 in list on the main toon. so that's 50+15+resource  and flag + min 15 reward for each alt. why does he then care about win or loss if he controls his rewards.

honest player plays 1 toon  wins gets 30 + res and flag if counts , loses get 15 +res and flag if counts then its nerfed down. 

more players make more rewards no matter their placing true but if you spend 1 hour for minimum reward and get 0 mod stones, 0 perfects and only refines you can't use. who's losing? the rewards  for more players is proportional to the population of the server.

over time the population of the event dies and the lower tier becomes lower and higher  even higher. separating their levels by their own integrity.

so  what we have now is no different than exploiting a "feature" of the game. 

so since we've said this time and time again and the only change was to worsen the problem by increasing reward to  top 3 the only logical conclusions are. fok does not understand the problem, care about the problem or is encouraging this way of play. 

so play multiple toons (like farmers), exploit the "feature" im sure 50 people  per side would add more total rewards to the event than a blanket reward win /loss reward system.

to be clear "it depends on the performance of the players." doesn't matter if not all playing the same game for the same goal of winning the siege. it rewards greed of the few 

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 11:50:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not much of a "performance" meter when 20 players do teamwork, does good job, wins crete.. gets LOWEST amount of rewards because at same time 5 players were killing noobs and alts and THEY get most rewards.. for what exactly ? And rewards difference is huge.. players who do all job and win crete gets 30 boxes.. players who do nothing and farm noobs/alts gets 80 boxes.. hm

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2017-04-02 11:59:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well there will be always people who will try to abuse new system also, they will try to login with many alts. But at least who try their best wont be fooled as before. At least they will get high amount after they win. I am not saying new system will be best totally but will be better than before at least.

As FoK said if that was fair play then it depends on performance. But there is nothing fair.

Signature
My lil boy keep try to run away from me <3
Posted on 2017-04-02 12:14:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Main Account Certification(Updated, Dec 13th)

http://http://vc.igg.com/event/main_account_system/

we did it years ago but can be a starting point

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 12:35:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

problem is not the alts, problem is other, and will not be fixed unless it is changed to win lose only. FoK you say perfomance. who is doing the most kills land/sea and flag damage? the strongest, so why the rest bother? with this system also the strong get stronger and the rest have no motive to play correct other than try to be in those lists as high as possible

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 15:19:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

ya i am with this idea to make fixed number of boxs so all play hard to win

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 15:43:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Posted on 2016-11-22 03:45:26 | Show thread starter's posts only
"remove the  boxes for kills, flags and resources in crete and leave only  30 for  losing side and  50 for winners (that would make the  game more enjoyable i think)

take out from the daily boxes the eye of the  storm   and put modification stones instead  (even if would  drop 2 or 3 modification stones  each day from those  boxes would be better then nothing )"

I am totally agree with ani14.. For the future of the game it will be a good thanksgiving gift. Only a few players join crete sieges because everyone knows there will be farming. just try to change the ratio of modification stones and crete medals ( winner :50 - Loser:30) or don't change the ratio ( Winner 75 boxes- Loser: 50 boxes) So every player who has the minimum rank can join for fun. other suggestions look like sparkles in the night.

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?