Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 80201

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Npc that reduce the amount of materials

[Copy link] 3/368

Posted on 2017-03-13 03:18:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

so the other version has an NPC that reduce the amount of materials for upgrading 145 148 inquisitor 155 and 160.Can we have that also?even if it will be for a short period.

I think that can be the best npc vco could have in game.No freebies just something that will cut some amount of materials for upgrading gear.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-13 06:11:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

VCO team can do much much much more than reducing the required materials for upgrading gear... Yes this will be great without question but there is NO MONEY for igg! Not that anyone is buying moonstones or bloodrose stones from the IM but it doesn't hurt igg to keep them there. They can also OPEN all doors on Ancient grave except Dante's - to help ppl make more money and DON'T F-ing waste DDC time going thought them... They can also remove the knock back effect from the npc's... IGG give no $hit about what will be better for the players. Tell me... the how often they put IM related events on site and how often non-IM? In BB0 there are some very interesting npc's but i am wondering how many we will have and how many actually will work after the patch comes... OFC there will be npc's like old Bart in Seville dock... back in the days he was active for about a month maybe less, after that they stopped him and after years when we just don't have any use of Rare Gold and that charm they put it right back...
Yes, igg can do so much to improve and revive the game but they can't be bothered with.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-13 11:49:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

guys guys guys ... lets use a little bit brain here ... 
u all are comparing vco to bbo ... buts lets not ? bbo is buginfested dead ass game for a reason ... so ye its not smart to take everything that they have and implement it here 

now u say u want cheaper upgrading ... wait for patch and im pretty sure it will get easier to get BRS and other mats for ur 155/160 gear (not talking about moonstones atm since those are already some 2 kk ea in seville booths) 

now about HI ... u cant rly remove the doors man ... if u remove them, u think any1 will be actually running that s*** on their spare time ?  ull just see 100 alts macroing HI at night ... whats fun in that man

i can run easily 7 HI runs in 2 hours, doors are minor annoyance now, if u get stuck on them, just get a hang on ur ALT + R game

and if im not wrong ... old bart was removed coz of us the players ...

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-13 14:32:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah that would be fair. I think its going to happen. Every time we received new equipment sets, mats required for oldest sets got reduced to allow newbies to catch up with us old players.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com