Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 83156

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Suggestion about bound items

[Copy link] 6/587

Posted on 2017-02-21 14:52:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that igg must implement if it's possible and system to exchange bound items of one type to another.  To make my self more clear e.g. quality refines. Let's assume I have maxed out my attack and I still need defence. I have quality refines for attack that are bound and can't do anything. So this way I can exchange for defence ones that I can use. Same for sea refined stones like Vulcans and aeolus. I think you got my point

I hereby award you fake karna .
-ledhed-

Signature
Posted on 2017-02-23 11:25:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Great Idea we never know how many we need because of fails . So we can't help have extra , and since bound we can't sell or trade or use on alts .

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2017-02-24 12:11:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

or if that cant be implimented then make them like CO in HI, to be able to sell them for decent amount of silvers. so like that people will do also bay and tower to get money and not only farm HI like crazy

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-20 12:53:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

any answer here? yes, no, maybe, something....

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-21 07:14:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I to think it is a wonderful idea!

But now for a Reality Check; Is there a way to convert these items in the Chinese version?

If you think FoK is going to create "from scratch" this type of npc or interface...
has he created any game interactive npc's in the past?
I know he has removed a few or moved them around.... but has one EVER been created (by any IGG employee?)?

Dreams are a wonderful thing tho.

- Ele

Signature
China; National Day / Golden Week Holiday
October 1st through 8th, 2017
Posted on 2017-03-21 09:42:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

That is true but if there is the will then there is the way. Can be done via servise center with some minimum ammount limits like 200 pieces. they take away the ones you have and give what you want. 

Or can be more simple, put price on the items atleast to be able to sell in NPC to make them usefull atleast. Many players have toons of arethusas aeolus vulcnas and nothing to do with them, or the part of quality can bring other form of income to everyone exept the boring HI and EC since people do tower to get other stuff so will be a good addition.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-21 12:41:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

IF they wanted to, they would only have to tweek a current npc and the item. for example, Military drops for 160. uni, helm, weapon interchangeable. However that would also open a whole new can of worms as everyone would have to transfer everything to equal valued items.

Signature